being a teen discussion

TALK ABOUT RELIGION AND STUFF HERE

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay...so...argue your little hearts out about religion! Go ahead! Instead of spamming up the other topics go here!

message 2: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) 1. This should be under the debate folder.
2. Gabe is so going to close this as soon as he sees it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe I don't care...but people didn't really debate about it...they were just being....ARG...to people who were actually trying to...I didn't debating about that is a waste of my time. ^_^

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I will not be commenting anything mean....

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Good.

message 6: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I may go to far, I will flat out say he isn't real, I will be blunt, but I will not say that you're idiot for believing him. I won't be as bad as some atheistic debaters on good reads but I won't be the best I promise that. If you debate topic with me I may offend you.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) There was already a topic but gabe closed it bec peeps were being rude and racist. This is a very touchy topic, allot of fights and arguments can occur, love can turn into hate and freindships could die.....if you do not know how to proper debate. This is a very dangerous topic....so you better know what your getting into....and did you get permission?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

When Gabe closes it, I will Kick his Ass with a kill blade, then I'll Nick one of Cody's swords and kill him xD

I'm with cody on this,, To me gods a fake, something that has made this world one big lie, sorry if that offended you

message 9: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Nope like I said in message 2 this is going to be closed quickly... and no one was being racist... maybe rude... but not racist.

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ehh, but i will debate on what i think is right. I will be rude and yea ill just put it out there.....but i will not be racist. I am not that low. I beleive God is real.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Racism is something I actually hate the most,

some white kid was being a dick to a black kid, man I'd never kicked someone's ass that hard before.

ANY WAY,
When I first heard of god, I was like 4 I thought he was some magical creature who made the world, but when I started primary I began to learn he isn't a magical creature, but a lie, I believe that maybe like 2000 years ago some stupid guy god bored and made some rumor that there's some man in the sky who made the world, then they made up his birthday and death day, if all the Christian's in the world where to go back in time to the days that Jesus' was so called there, they'd be pretty damn disappointed

message 12: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I only became Atheist this year :) a few weeks before Easter (irony) I told my self I was Agnostic and about a month after I decided I'm completely Atheist.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry...people were spamming when some could try to be on topic...on every topic it turned to this...soooo...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I Guess Ive always been Atheist,
It just really bugs me when I'm in Religion and my R.E teacher starts pouring out a load of made up shiz, half of its not true, like some guy could part threw water, I'm sorry if you believe in that, but science is my subject like history is Cody's,
And I could prove to you that the only way to part water would be to use an acid that was only discovered a few years ago. its not possible, unless they had a hyromatic wave, which is also imposable!

message 15: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I love History :D

message 16: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) @ future president:Ok....ima go and right out and say this.....thats bullsh*t!!
My freinds us christian but she chose to be Athiest coz she just doesnt understand. She beleives Islam is the most advanced religion but right now all she thinks about is her BOyfwend and studying. I guess i respect that.
Im Muslim...and proud to be one....it just pisses me off on how people talk about and use the religion like its some piece of ****

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Wwe all have are own opinions about god,
but the only bullshit here to me is probably Religion

message 18: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) i love history too!!! but i Hate australian history!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

NO OFFENSE TO AMERICANS but I actually despise american history

message 20: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 06, 2011 10:46PM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Just close the f*cking topic and keep your mouths f*cking shut!

message 21: by Cody (last edited Jul 06, 2011 10:57PM) (new)

Cody (rolinor) I know little Australian history... But much European history. Of course Future President is correct though, there are so many holes in religion so many lies, so little logic.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

So little science so little true!

message 23: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) ♂♫Future President of the Music Industry♫♂ wrote: "NO OFFENSE TO AMERICANS but I actually despise american history"

It's quite boring compared to European I agree (I'm American)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Arg...HERE'S A SHOCKER: SHUT UP ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING IN OTHER TOPICS. EVEN BETTER, IN THE WHOLE GROUP. MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS OKAY! I'M F**KING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS S**T.

message 25: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) You made this topic...

message 26: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) im srry tht u think tht way....but i dont think its bullshit at all. religion makes you observe than think in every possible way.

Were learning bout Evidence for Evelotion in Science but i started a debate on why evolution is wrong and half the class is with me....and i think my science teacher is to. She confessed she was christian! I like science but i will not agree to that i was descended ffrom an animal/monkey!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, Well I gtg to god damn school, and guess what I have first? RELIGION :(

message 28: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) @Alexis... really that argument again... You won't accept it... I've already said something against that to you I swear I did.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. But you know what I didn't think waht would happen? THIS SH*T. So how about we forget about this and draw some butterflys? Before I kill mine. I am not kidding this is just making me so angry and sad and mad...SO GOODBYE.

message 30: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Yeah... We're not making you read this topic you can just leave...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

It won't delete! WTH!

message 32: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) You're not a mod.

message 33: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Excuse us fortalking bout history...history is linked to religion and dont you dare tell me to shut the fuck up!! Do you srsly want to start a fight? The topic was made and the members in this group can write wateva they want into it. It aint compulsory to talk about religion....

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Arg...GABE! DELETE! It's making me wanna kill my butterfly...I am not kidding...would you please stop arguing...I...I...I can't handle it...don't make me kill it already...please...i am not kidding...PLEASE...

message 35: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I'm sorry but seriously, seriously, you're going to cut over reading this! There was about 6 posts out of 34 that had any real arguing/debating.

message 36: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) but we are sopposed to argue and debate!! Than why did you create this group in the first place!

message 37: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Bah I forgot I created this group, join make topics it's a basically a dead group let's bring it back to life. Here you can debate uncensored. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

WHY DID I MAKE THIS TOPIC? BECAUSE THERE WAS SO MUCH ARGUING AND HURT FOR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE OTHERS. LIKE THE ONES THAT WEREN'T MEANT FOR THIS KIND OF STUFF. SO I'M SORRY IF I WANT TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM HURT FEELINGS. BUT CODY I HAVE MORE PROBLEMS GOING ON THEN THIS. SO DON'T GO THERE. I AM NOT KIDDING PLEASE STOP ARGUING. Please. Please please please. I have to go but...GABE...I'M SORRY I MADE THIS...PLEASE DELETE IT...

message 39: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) haha!! I also made a debate group!! I really liked my picture DONT HaTE DEBATE

message 40: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Bah like I said there has been very little arguing. Honestly I don't think there was really anyone who was hurt to badly.

message 41: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) No..i think there could of been hurt. As i said in my first post....i guess not a lot of people cane be f*cked debating....better things to do i guess.....like me...going to go watch Lord or the Rings.....again!!! <3 tht movie...probs watched it a thousand times....i wish they made more movies like tht.

message 42: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Lord of the Rings is the best movie in the world. I own the extended edition of all three movies lol.

message 43: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) YES YES YES!! I LUVEM SOOOOO MUCH..... We dont own movies.....my uncle downloads themm...i use to have the cds but i gave them to my nephew coz he loved them soo much.

When ppl ask whats ur fav movie.....i used to think Lord of the Rings...but the other ppl use to say all the latest movies so i use to ....... I dunoo but now its like stuff u my fave movie is LORD OF THE RINGS!! Hell yea

message 44: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Lol yeah it's amazing.

message 45: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) butttt sadly ive never read the books. :(

message 46: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Oh you need to, they have so much more plot in them. It's so good.

message 47: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) im not so sure.......its not reaally my type of book....but the movies are my type of movies....yea im weird. Oh well

message 48: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) You should at least try it lol.

message 49: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Ive got it in my bookshelf.....it just looks sooo.......?!

message 50: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS God is real. He lives in all of us, whether you believe in Him or not.

« previous 1 3