Aussie Readers discussion

Daniella Brodsky
This topic is about Daniella Brodsky
Archives > Sydney Author Event for Daniella Brodsky's Vivian Rising

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniella (new)

Daniella Brodsky (daniellabrodsky) | 12 comments Sydney Folk, VIVIAN RISING Finally Comes your Way

I can’t wait to meet Sydney’s readers and friends on July 14 at the Hornsby Library, where I’ll be giving a talk and reading about my latest novel, Vivian Rising. Look for the event listing in this Sunday’s Sydney Morning Herald, where you’ll also be able to read about The Five Books That Changed Me. I hope you can make it to the event. There will be books available for purchase and signature.

WHAT: Daniella Brodsky author talk and reading for Council’s popular ‘meet the author’ series
WHEN: Thursday, July 14 at 6.30pm
WHERE: Hornsby Library, 28-44 George Street, Hornsby, a short walk from Hornsby Station
BOOKINGS are essential on 9847 6614 or library@hornsby.nsw.gov.au; tickets $5 per person, including light refreshments

Here's what critics are saying about Vivian Rising...

“ . . . powerful stuff and also very funny.” – Sydney Morning Herald

“ . . . poignantly humorous and touching.” – Herald Sun

“ . . . you’ll be cheering her on as she loosens her tight grip on the past and embraces a life on her own two feet.” – Women’s Weekly

“Clever, punchy, and real…” – SHOP

“Vivian Rising was the perfect accompaniment for a recent break…a terrific book for anyone looking to escape reality for a few hours.” – The Chronicle

“Vivian Rising is as magical as any Marian Keyes tome . . .” – Sydney Northside

“…enlightening and heartwarming.” – Jetstar

“If you read one book, make it Vivian Rising by Daniella Brodsky.” - SHAPE Magazine

message 2: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Lamperd Daniella wrote: "Sydney Folk, VIVIAN RISING Finally Comes your Way

I can’t wait to meet Sydney’s readers and friends on July 14 at the Hornsby Library, where I’ll be giving a talk and reading about my latest no..."

Congratulations on your new book, Daniella. I hope you have a good showing at the Hornsby Library. You have received good reviews. Laurel
http://aussieauthorsatwork.blogspot.com

message 3: by Daniella (new)

Daniella Brodsky (daniellabrodsky) | 12 comments Thanks Laurel. I'm very excited for this Sydney debut :-)