What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED: a girl and her siblings who were abandoned in their car by their mom [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto4bees) | 8 comments i need help with this book:) someone mentioned this my other cafemom group and wanted to know if anyone knew it and it sounds so interesting i wanna know too. and help her! thanks
it is a YA book
a girl and her siblings who were abandoned in their car by their mom. They fend for themselves when they realize she isn't coming back. It's told in the pov of the girl. It came to me because I think in the book she bought pb and jelly and bread and they lived off pb&j sandwiches when they weren't starving.

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 59 comments Sounds like Homecoming to me. It's one of my favorites.

message 3: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (lltoo) | 143 comments Sounds like the first book in the Tillerman Family series, Homecoming by Cynthia Voigt.

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto4bees) | 8 comments thank you i will let her know and see if this is it!

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto4bees) | 8 comments it sounds like it!

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto4bees) | 8 comments I know they were at a park at some point in the book

thats another part she remembers

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Beth, I also think it's probably Homecoming. Please come back and let us know for sure when she gets back to you. Thanks.

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto4bees) | 8 comments THANK YOU, she said it sounds like it is that:) she just thought it was only one book, didnt know it was a series!
thanks
you guys are great!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Homecoming (other topics)