Boarding School Roleplay! discussion

Places on Campus > Music Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweetness!!))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter walked into the music room, her heart pounding. She hated trying to get here during free period. She was glad that the class was usually empty. She nodded at Ms. Hannah, the teacher, and sat down at the piano, and started to play , her fingers gliding along the keys.

message 3: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Virginia walks in with her violin, lost. "Doo, doo, doo, doo!" she says, while pretending her violin case is a spaceship. Ms. Hannah (the teachers aren't roleplayed by anyone specifically, are they?)stares at the interruption.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Alex looked around the music room, humming quietly.

message 5: by amyyy (new)

amyyy | 131 comments You just got an invitation to...
A party!

Collins is having a Friday late night party
When: Friday (tommorow) 11:30pm-4:00am
Where: Collins and Andy's dorm
Why: to have fun and get crazy
Please come!

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Alex looked at the invitation.

message 7: by Viktoria *just wants a plan* (last edited Aug 13, 2011 12:03PM) (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter looked up and stopped play. "Hey," She said quietly to the two people that were now in the room.

((Not that I know of.))

message 8: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ((Ok)) "Hi!!" Virginia squeals, waving her hand. "You play well!"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter blushed, looking down at her hands, "not really, but thank you."

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J. ducked into the music room. The doors where so short in this place! Why did the whole world have to have such short doors? He flipped his long shagggy brown hair over his face.
"Hey' he said cooly, raising his hand as he walked in.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter waved shyly and smiled a bit.

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) John smiled, revealing a mouth full of silver braces.
"Are you a pianist, too?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She nodded, then shrugged. "So I've been told."

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J. laughed.
"May I?" he asked, guesturing towards the bench.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Oh yeah, of course," She stood up and fixed her skirt. suddenly feeling a lot smaller than she usually did. she was small for her age, only about 5'3" and this boy was the tallest she'd ever met.

message 16: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Virginia looks on excitedly and whispers to Carter, "Of course you're good!"

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J. glanced down at Carter. Chuckling, Hebent his knees until he was her height.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter laughed. "I thought you wanted to play." She said. Then whispered to the girl. "No, I know people who are much better."

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J. smiled "I do" he said, standing to his full height before sitting down on the bench. He began to play the "Peanuts Theme"

message 20: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Fiona walks in. There are people inside, but it's the least crowded area in the school besides her dorm ((She left the forest and her dorm)). She sits on a chair, too shy to say hi to anyone, and listens curiously to the tall boy playing piano.

Virginia smiles back to Carter and says, "I still think you're good."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter laughed again and sat next to him, playing a harmony she'd learned when she was little.

"Carter?" Marcus walked into the music room, a room he never had been in before.

message 22: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Fiona walks slowly over to where Carter and J.J are. In a quiet voice, but just loudly enough for someone to hear, she says, "Yay!"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter stopped "Hi." She said with a smile then she noticed her brother and sighed.

Marcus walked up to the group. "Hello, all." He said with a gigantic smile.

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J. stood up. He had liked playing with girl.
"i" He said, getting shy because of all the people. He stood up, towering over everyone in the room.
"Who are you two?" He asked the other girl who had said "yay" and the boy who had just entered.

message 25: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Fiona blushes, steps back, and says quietly, "I'm Fiona." She's very shy.

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J. smiles "Hey. I'm J.J."

message 27: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Hi," Fiona says shyly. "Um... You play nice.

((Gtg, see you later))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "I'm Marcus, Carter's brother." He pointed to Carter who rolled her eyes. Then He smiled at Fiona, "Hi."

"I think I should go." Carter whispered suddenly feeling uncomfortable with all these people in her sanctuary. And as much as she enjoyed playing with the tall boy she figured she wasn't the kind of girl he was looking for, she never really was.

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) "Thank you" he blushed.
"So do you." He smiled, turning to Carter.

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) ((ok ok. Bye Maria =(

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J.'s face fell. He quickly tried to make himself look non-interested. Nobody ever liked him anyway.
"Ok, cya" He said, before turning to walk out to his dorm.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Oh, Thanks," She said picking up her bag and playing with the strap, her eyes flicking to the piano, she really wanted to play again.

"I just came to see if my sister was here, so... wait your J.J., My room mate's name is J.J. I haven't met him yet though." Marcus shrugged.

message 33: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ((I'm back!!!))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She looked back up at J.J. "Um, I just remembered I have a song I've been needing to practice." She pulled out her notebook. She'd finish this song, even with everyone else in the room. She sat down and opened her notebook to the page with the song she'd started writing, then she pulled the pencil out from behind her ear and put it on the stand. She played what she had and added scribbles to the paper as the song came together.

message 35: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Fiona frowns. She wants to follow J.J., but she knows that would be stalkerish. She thinks they could be friends.. He seems shy like me, she thinks. She sits down on the piano bench and looks at Virginia, who's staring into space.

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) J.J. left the room just after carter pulled out her music book. She writes music too! He thought happily.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter stopped playing. "Are you alright?" she asked the girl that was pacing.

message 38: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune slipped in the music room. She didn't know where else to go. She saw other people, and then her heart quickened. She was told that the music room was usually quiet with no one around. Trying to ignore them, she went to the piano, violin in hand, and set it down. She sat at the piano, and started to play a piece called With Love In My Heart.

message 39: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ((Who's pacing?))

Fiona listens as the new girl begins to play.

message 40: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) At the end of her song, Lune rested her arm on the piano, thinking. She might go there everyday. She felt at peace there, in a land of music.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((My bad I read "Pace" instead of "space" because my brother started talking to me, so I wasn't really paying attention. And are we saying there are two pianos? because Carter was already at the piano.))

message 42: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ((Oh, Ok. And I guess there must be three pianos because Lune is playing on a piano too XD))

Virginia snaps out of her conscious unconsciousness and says, "Huh?"

message 43: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((um, i don't know. I guess that there could be...^^))

message 44: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ((I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at the fact there's three pianos XD))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((holy cow, this is getting really confusing!))

message 46: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((whuh? i think i'm being hypnotized...))

Lune took out her notebook, and started to write down a few notes, biting on her pen every now and then. On her seventh measure, someone tapped her on the shoulder. ((any of you can do this...))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Okay so here's what I've gathered. Three Pianos and two girls writing songs... wow. this is a big music room.....))

message 48: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((haha, yeah...))

message 49: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ((While we're at it, let's put in ten more pianos XD))

Fiona taps Lune on the shoulder lightly. Quietly, she says, "Are you writing music?"

message 50: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((lol, yes!))

Lune turned around, then looked at her notebook. "Yeah, I am. Do you do it too?"

« previous 1 3 4