Fiction Lovers!! discussion

Twilight > Is This Book Good or Horrible???

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) IDK?!?! I'm in between. It sucked and was totally predictably in some parts. Others were pretty good.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) I really enjoyed twilight. :)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) It was okay to me.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) true true.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The books themselves are good, but the over the top fans made them horrible.

message 6: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (michaela143) | 3 comments I like the books but the movie i didn't really like it

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) IKR!!

message 8: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments The books are better than the movie that was for sure, but somehow my love for Twilight went away when I read even more books.

message 9: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Haha, I know! Then it would be like you tube:)

message 10: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Alanna wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Haha, I know! Then it would be like you tube:)"

you tube? more like Fb!"

Both! But I prefer GR than FB tho.

message 11: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Gates (koolaid) | 3 comments OMG the twilight saga was awesome.

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) I loved Twilight and Eclipse. New Moon was just awful to me, and Breaking Dawn was just okay.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I tthink they were all mildly good and sucked about the same amount

message 14: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Alanna wrote: "same! but ive got all my close friends on fb so its useful! lol"

Me too but I seldom talk to them via FB :P

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 2 comments I honestly liked it and I will forever be thankful to it because it got me reading paranormal and because of it I was introduced to some of the best series out there that I didn't even know existed before.
Is it the best book out there? Not by far, but, it is a good read and definitely a good one if you are looking for something that won't make you think too much.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved the books! but the movies pretty much suck