Fiction Lovers!! discussion

Vampire Academy > Is Dimitri Better Then Adrian??

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) No, I think they are pretty equal. Just a matter of passion and fight.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) I dont know Adrian enough yet to decide. I just ordered Shadow Kiss at the library!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Oh! Shadow Kiss is one of my favs of the series!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) yeah they are!!!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) me too. I hope he gets a good match in people imaginairy futures!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ADRIAN FOR THE WIN!! !

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah they do! Dimitri is fine, but Adrian is totally irresistable!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Srry! I'm with Alanna on this. Dimka as so much more passion and resolve in him.

message 10: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 4 comments I have some books to return to the library before I can get some new ones. But the first one I'm going to get is Vampire Academy.

I just have one question, first: Is Dimka a nickname for Dimitri, or what?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) yes, Dimka is a nickname that his mother calls him. He's Russian.

message 12: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 4 comments Yeah, I like Russians. That is so cute, though! "Dimka" awwww!
I need to get off of this page though. I don't want any spoilers and I don't know who Adrian is yet.

So, I say Farewell.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) kk

message 14: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments I prefer Dimka personally but I do like Adrian for who he is.

message 15: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Alanna wrote: "Natshane wrote: "I prefer Dimka personally but I do like Adrian for who he is."

i agree with u! lol! dimtri is the BOM! and adarain is wonderful in his own way"

Yes! Adrian is great but I don't think he suited Rose:(

message 16: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Sigh...I love your pro pic by the way. VD is also one of the best!

message 17: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments I didn't even know it was a book cover until someone told me, haha. I haven't read the series yet though.

message 18: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Oh:( It sucked that bad huh?

message 19: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Different opinion! Just like how my BFF love Taylor L and I love RP, XD

message 20: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments XD

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Ink Exchange was one of the betters in the series. The newest one, Darkest Mercy, I pretty much hated it.

message 22: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments I thought I should give it a try, seemingly Zee loves it.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) It's pretty good. but, it's so boring sometimes

message 24: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Ugh, I hate boring parts.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I know! I just skip'em

message 26: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments I skip the part where they describe things, but sometimes it's sad to read them.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) *shrugs*

message 28: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Hehe

message 29: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1 comments Adrian is like, 200000x hotter than Dimitri, in my opinion.

message 30: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments I'm more of a Dimka girl tho.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Adrian is hotter, yes but, Dimka is more passionate and caring about Roza

message 32: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments I know, that's why I love him, besides their relationship reminded me of Four and Tris in Divergent.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) so true

message 34: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments ;D

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) :D

message 36: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 6 comments Adrian For The WIN! i fell out of love with Dimitri when he turned...he needs to get his sexy back asap, untill then TEAM ADRIAN!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) hmmmmmmmm have you read Last Sacrifice yet, Lameme1689????

message 38: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments LOL! Team Dimka still!

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 2 comments This series was one of the few series were I truly loved both male leads. I think in the long run Dimitri was better for Rose and lets face it, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I agree

message 41: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 40 comments Mlpmom wrote: "This series was one of the few series were I truly loved both male leads. I think in the long run Dimitri was better for Rose and lets face it, the heart wants what the heart wants."

I love your last line, and to me, Dimitri will forever be the best for Rose, there is just something about them that seems....compatible.

message 42: by Saturnus (new)

Saturnus | 8 comments i love both guys, but dimitri is better for rose

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont know which to choose they r both awesome!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian. Ivashkov. Forever.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) meh. still dimka.

message 46: by Cheree (new)

Cheree (kumikoko) | 11 comments I prefer Adrian to be honest :'3
But I do love me some Dimitri

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 1 comments Dimitri is better, sorry Adrian

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 6 comments Dimitri is so much better than Adrian, don't get me wrong I love Adrian too, but Dimka? Well where to begin? He's strong, smart, loyal, loving, caring and a fighter. Oh and did I mention TOTALLY FRIGGIN SEXY!!!!