The Writer's Club (Clean, Please) discussion

Hi and Why

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scribbler (last edited Jul 06, 2011 04:43PM) (new)

Scribbler King (ScribblerKing) | 9 comments Mod
(Hi)
Hello, all! I'm Scribbler King and I love to write and want to be a published author someday.

(Why)
I decided to create this group because I wanted somewhere I could post my writing and get feedback. I could do that in the "real world," but it's harder than clicking a few buttons. :)

(Please add your own "Hi and Why")

message 2: by Krystal (new)

Krystal F | 1 comments (Hi)
Hi! I'm Dewdrop, and I love to read books that are clean in content (but I'm not really a writer).

(Why)
I joined this group because my friend is a writer and I love to read her work! And, I just like to read in general.

message 3: by B (new)

B (missbrit) | 2 comments (Hi)
hello everybody! I'm Brittany and I like to read books and I'd like to be an author some day.

(why)
I joined this group because my friend Scribbler King invited me and it looked like a good idea. also I only read clean books. (if i don't know if its clean or not, I start to read it and if it seems OK I continue, if I see something bad I stop.) and I like to read ALLOT!!! :)

message 4: by A (last edited Mar 21, 2012 10:33AM) (new)

A (missamber) | 6 comments (hi)
hello I'm A b's sis i love to read and write and I'm hoping to be an author someday

(why)
i first found out about this group when B entered and it looked cool and a good place for me to share my writing