Pretty Little Liars {Roleplay} discussion

Season 2 TV Show > "The Goodbye Look"

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , VP Moderator (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 559 comments Mod
Season 2, Episode 2: The Goodbye Look
Original Air Date—21 June 2011
With the girls being forced to go their separate ways for a bit, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer need each other now more than ever. Emily struggles with her family's impending move to Texas, but when a college athletic scout approaches her after a swim meet, she sees an opportunity that could keep her in Rosewood. Hanna's father returns to town; with her friends at arm's length, will she forgive Mona so she has someone to lean on? And Spencer tries to be supportive of Toby's new plans to free himself of his family and Rosewood. Meanwhile, on the eve of Ezra's last day at Rosewood High, he begs Aria to meet him so they can work things out. Aria, on the other hand, is not so sure there's anything left to say.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Aria and Ezra forever!

message 3: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , VP Moderator (new)

Do you like the TV version of Ezra better than the book?

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Of course! In the book, they don't stay together and they are perfect for eachother!

message 5: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , VP Moderator (new)

True! My friends are drooling over Jason though and they think Aria should snag him while she can

message 6: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 289 comments Ew gross, Jason?! Weird...haha. Seriously, Ezria forever, no contest.

message 7: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , VP Moderator (new)

IDK Ezra was getting really stupid when I last saw him.

message 8: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 289 comments Haha lol :)

message 9: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , VP Moderator (new)

I mean really, who does that to someone they care about and think everything will be ok?

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) A hopeful, positive attitude?
I think Jason is just creepy and how old is he supposed to be anyway? The same age as Ezra?

message 11: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 289 comments Agreed, Hannah! Lol I'm still optimistic about Ezria, because like 95% of the viewers want Ezria to survive.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) I LOVE HIM!