Dumbledore's Army discussion

Movies > DH part 2 premiere...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments So is anyone going to the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere? (in USA or in London). Im going to the midnight premiere in Australia, but there's no actors coming to it, just crazy fans :) But u lucky londoners get to see the stars at the premiere, so jealous right now! So where is everyone seeing the movie, and what are u wearing etc (costumes?)? EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE DH PART 2 movie screenings here...

message 2: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle | 5 comments i cant want till it comes out and i'm seeing it in usa

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments are u guys wearing costumes? all my friends wanted me to go as dumbledore lmao but i think i'll be ginny coz i have this little soft toy thing that looks exactly like arnold (her little puffskin pet thing)! :)

message 4: by Roshio (new)

Roshio | 17 comments phew! i'm not the only one thinking of doing that to see the movies! well not exactly a costume, but maybe a t-shirt or gryffindor scarf...yay!! lol still sad its the last one though.

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments yehhh sammme!!! :'(
well my friend made us all jumpers that say HOGWARTS CLASS OF 2011 in hp writing, and we wanted to put names ont he back, but i really want like a gryffindor scarf or something - alll the fans have them. Dyu know where you can buy them???

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Going to the premiere in Minnesota, USA and dressing as Snape!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

And you'd probably have the best chance of finding it online or at a store called Hot Topic

message 8: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 4235 comments Mod
IM GOING!!!!!

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments hehhehe :) OMG IM SOOOOO JEALOUS OF ANYONE IN LONDON AHHHH! Right at this moment I would do nearly anything to be there at that premier not joking! Just to experience the atmosphere and be with all the fans and see the stars and be one of the first to see the moive omg wooow its like a dream come true. sighhhh :(

and ohhh yeh everyone's said do it online and i reckon ive left it too late coz its in 6 days in australia :(
hmm.... time to re-evaluate my options... :)

message 10: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

I KNOW!!! I WANT TO GO TO LONDON!!!

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SO WHO WATCHED IT????

I watched it on you tube and I burst into tears about 4 times and I cried my heart out when they were on stage saying good bye D'" ONE OF the saddest moments of my life srsly :( But at least I have the movie to look forward to. When thats finished... I guess there's pottermore. but when THATS finished...

?

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments hahaha lol DAMN THAT ADOBE FLASH PLAYER lmao :)

well it was amazing! Saddest like 2 hrs of my life srsly. Like it was so good but so sad :(

Jason Isaacs seemed so nice! (lucius) and Matt Lewis was saaa hot :) And Tom :) Anyone up for discussing it coz i could go on for hours?!

message 13: by Pandy (new)

Pandy | 637 comments I haven't seen most of it, but I did watch the 20 minutes at the end when they were saying goodbye. I absolutely agree with you on it being so sad! :( I love what JKR said about Hogwarts always being there to welcome us home.

(In general, I love watching/reading interviews with Jason Isaacs. He always seems so thoughtful and genuinely passionate about the story.)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I dent watch it, but i probably should've...o would've loved it. But I was too busy. (meaning I spent all day sitting around looking out the window, making brownies, and checking Facebook constantly...) and I would be crying my eyes out by the end

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments Oh my goooshhh u shoulda watched it! Soooo sad like i will remember it forever-ever-ever-ver-er-r :) ah it was gold :) The speeches at the end were absolutely amazing! *sigh of longing*. wish I was there. I keep saying this but I feel so sad already. Like I know what's coming. Im re-reading phil's stone for the hundreth time and I can't believe how much Harry has changed through out the story, and how much I''m going to miss it!

message 16: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

IM WAITING FOR THE 14TH

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh stupid iPod spellcheck. That was meant to be didn't.
And I would've loved to be there, but I don't wanna watch it and cry without even meeting them =(

message 18: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

meant to be didn't????

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

When I said dent

message 20: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

OHHHHHHHH

message 21: by Kari (new)

Kari Spencer (emo-punk-scene-goth) | 199 comments USA, and all my friends and I are dressing up..with some homemade touches!!!

message 22: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 14 comments I'm going to a local theatre here in town. I'm dressed in my wizard rock preformance gear. I might bring a guitar. It's possible anyway.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I would bring my Whomping Willows: House of Awesome shirt but I'm dressing as Snape...not very realistic.

message 24: by Kari (last edited Jul 11, 2011 07:35AM) (new)

Kari Spencer (emo-punk-scene-goth) | 199 comments Me and my friends are bringing homemade wands...I made them with paper mache ~ it's not all that easy. Especially when the homemade wands look exactly like the characters we're going as wands.

message 25: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

HAHA so cool!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I have one of those lighty-uppy wandy thingies but its kinda lame. So im gonna get a stick from my backyard and decorate it.

message 27: by Paula (new)

Paula (matildiita) I´m going to camp on the fifteenth, so I´ll have to see it when I come back!!! I´m furious!!!, and I live in Spain so...

message 28: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

srry

message 29: by Kari (new)

Kari Spencer (emo-punk-scene-goth) | 199 comments Oh, that sucks...hope you enjoy it when you can watch it!!!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) im going dressed as snape! im camping out in front of the movie theater thursday

message 31: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

im going as a death eater

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Dressing as Snape is cool. Almost as cool as bowties! I need to master the art of drawing The Dark Mark...

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments OMG GUYS 6 more hours here in Australia. Currently me n my two besties are harry potter marathoning, we're upto number 6. OMG im already depressed lol :) I was meant to be dumbledore but i kinda left it too late and we couldnt find a beard so my friends now want to spray paint my hair roflmao. Idk coz all i have now is this robe thing that isnt even a robe, but I can make it look like one, and a vampire cloak, and a glowstick for a wand, and a little pink thing that looks exactly like Ginny's pet pigmy puff (arnold) LMAO :) so faiiilll. My friends have good as costumes, one of them's quirrel and the other one's a death eater -.- im such a fail lol and im lie the biggest fan and i dont have one :( WOW we noticed today that the neew movies (the ones directed by chris columbus) are all so depressing waaa. Like they are all dark dark dark!

Anyway, I should go and enjoy the rest of the movie. Luna is just coming with her wachspurt glasses to find harry in the train. ILY LUNA :) So next time i talk to u guys Ill have watched the movie and itll be alll finished. :'( BYE EVERYONE! x

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments (p.s feel free to give me ideas on costumes with the stuff i have coz im failing)! :)

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 12, 2011 02:25AM) (new)

2 days, 23 hours, and 35 minutes here in the US. and last-minute costumes...hmmm. For me it'd be Harry since I wear glasses and have ling curly dark hair... But I dont know what you look like. Hermione's pretty
Easy though. Wait, you're a girl right? If not...awkward. And I don't know any easy to dress as guys =\

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and you could always be Tonks. She can look however she wants. but you'd have to be fine with dieting at the end...

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments Hahaha Im a girl lol i cracked up at that :) Well i decided on a cross between luna and some random griffyndor, because it's Luna's lion hat and random cloaks, griffyndor nail polish and deathly hallows and hagrid badges :) OK OFF WE GO. WAAA BYE!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, good...I didnt know from you saying you were dressing as Dumbledore. And that's a cool costume! I dont have any Luna Apparel. Lucky, I wanna see the movie! But I still have to wait until Friday...gives me time to make
My costume, at least.

message 39: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1908 comments Mod
Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥ wrote: "So is anyone going to the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere? (in USA or in London). Im going to the midnight premiere in Australia, but there's no actors coming to it, just crazy fans :) But u lucky ..."

yup, I'm going. :)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) IM GOING AS SNAPE!! and im camping out at my movie theater wed night into thurs to get good seats and await the moment at 12 o clock sharp when the very beginning of harry potter and the deathly hallows part two finale of the whole entire harry potter series is out! CHEERS TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE FIRST SEEING IT (us! *yay*)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going as Snape too! Howre you making your Dark Mark...I don't know what to use. And camping on Wednesday? O.o it's midnight on Thursday/Friday!

message 42: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "IM GOING AS SNAPE!! and im camping out at my movie theater wed night into thurs to get good seats and await the moment at 12 o clock sharp when the very beginning of harry potter and the deathly ha..."

YAY!!!!!!!!

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments O.M.F.G

Guys I am lost for words. I dont have words. Im still in shock so I cried a little but it still hasn't come flooding down on me that Harry Potter my childhood has finished. I know it will live on in our hearts, but u guys know what I mean.
The movie, I definitely can't do it justice here through a keyboard but let's say from the first minute it escalated to my favourite movie of all time, my friend who never cries in movies bawled her eyes out, and the funny one-liners were better than any comedy movie ever. Neville is my hero lol :)

Guys this movie is so epicly epic, it can't have been any better. I'm going to make a discussion now for the peeople who HAVE seen it, but u guys, as a fellow hp fan i am saying that by the end of it, u will feel very proud, very in shock, and just epic-fied. I had shivers down my spine the WHOLE time. There was no moment where eye wasn't glued to the screen and baiting onto every word.

WOW everyone, it was THE most AMAZING thing I have witnessed, and Im so glad that I got to be one of the first people in Australia to witness Harry Potter last movie and that I was lucky enough to be
in the generation of Harry Potter.

It still hasn't sunk in to me, but when u guys have seen it go to the discussion! And good luck with ur costumes everyone (mine offically sucked lol) :)

I LOVE YOU
HARRY POTTER - The boy who frikkin lived.

message 44: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

most us us are going to watch it tomorrow....

message 45: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

yup. OMG GUYS ITS TOMORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

EEEEEEEEECCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 50: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3