Super Hero RP discussion

Dorms > The Ungirlie Girls Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((The Dorm of Scout, Vivian, and Valerie, pretty fun if you ask me!))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie walked into the dorm and plopped down on her bed. The comforter was black and had an Aveneged Sevenfold logo on it.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Vivian ((lets call her a nickname, Vivian is long)) walked in, looking normal...well as normal as she got. "Hey Val!" She said, throwing herself on her own bed which had a bright orange comforter, but was likely to change soon. Poster lined her walls of places she'd like to visit and other random things.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "'Sup, V?" Valerie replied, grinning. "You mind if I call you V?"
She looked over at Scout.
"Hey, hey!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((i cnt remember how to add a title! grrr))

"Hows it going?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((um, go to members and under your picture it says add title or something...))

"V? That's really cool!Thanks! Hey Scout!!!" V waved from her bed, which was now bright green.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((ahh. kk))

Valerie grinned.
"No problem."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse came dashing through the room, his eyes wild and afraid, he came up to Val.

"Val, tomorrow, around noon, when it rains outside for about three hours, do NOT go outside! Promise...please?"

message 9: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Jul 06, 2011 03:18PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Val looked at Jesse, confused.
"What? Sure, no going outside when it's raining."
She suddenly remebered that Jesse could see the future.
"What would happen?" she asked, eyes wide.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse finally realized that he had just ran up to Val, whom he had a major crush on, and told her something really stupid. His face felt hot. "Ummm....well, it's going to be a pretty bad storm and...oh, you'd get struck by lightning possibly...you know...pretty much not a good idea."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie raised her eyebrows but didn't question him.
"Right. It'd really suck for me if I got struck by lightning, wouldn't it?" she said, grinning.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Val looked over at Scout and waggled her eyebrows.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie started laughing, too. She glanced at Jesse, hoping that her sudden outburst hadn't offended him or anything. She couldn't help herself.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Very. It seems if Jesse hadn't come in here and warned me, I would've possibly got struck by lightning tomorrow."
Valerie smiled and Jesse and batted her eyelashes. "My hero."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "What do you mean by interesting?" Valerie asked, a bit of a defensive edge in her voice, but for the most part it was still joking.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((kk. i'll prob b gone by then ): ))

Valerie frowned but didn't say anything more.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse coughed uncomfortably. "Well...um...see you guys later." he walked back to his dorm.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie giggled as Jesse left.
"Bye, Jesse!" she called after him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse mumbles a goodbye, his face red

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie grinned and plopped back on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed, turning her hair violet.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Val started laughing when she noticed V's hair.
"Your hair!" she choked out. "It's....Violet!"

((i just thought of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. "Violet! You're turning...Violet!"))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((I was thinking that too!))

V laughed. "I like my hair to turn atleast seven colors each day. Otherwise life just wouldn't be fun!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh, of course. It'd be way too boring if you didn't change your hair color."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V wiggled her fingers, "I know you want your hair to turn a strange color too."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Aw man, I wish I could," Valerie said, pretending to be sad. "All I can do is turn invisible, control shadows, and make people feel pain. Bummer."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "have no fear my friend, I've been practicing." V concentrated, turning Val's hair violet as well.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie grinned.
"That's awesome. But please tell me you know how to change it back."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V bit her lip, eyes worried. Then she laughed and said, "Of course! Do you want it back or do you want a different color?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She thought about it.
"Hmm...can you give me blue hair?" she asked, a gleam in her eyes.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V squinted slightly, changing Val's hair blue. "there ya go!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie started laughing.
"That's awesome!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed. "I'm glad you enjoy it! It's one of the more fun of my talents...although they're all pretty amusing!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Mine are...interesting?"
She shrugged and made V's shadow walk around the room and start juggling shadow objects.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed. "I feel like Peter Pan!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I'm sure your powers are cool," Valerie told Scout, smiling. "What are your powers?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V looked at Scout, wondering the same thing.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Wow!" V was excited, but also slightly afraid, "That's neat!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) V's shadow dropped the objects and melted, appearing back where it ws before Valerie had started messing with it. She stared at Scout, eyes wide.
"That's wicked!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie grinned, gaining her composure again.
"And you said your powers weren't interesting..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V turned her hair green, then thought better of it and made it normal.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Hmm, I guess not. But they'd sure help you out a lot."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Yeah, but that's what makes them cool, no one knows!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Cool and deadly," Val said, her eyes sparkling mishceviously.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Yeah! most of the time I only you my abilities for fun..."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She nodded.
"Uh huh."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy knocked on the door frame. "Hey, I'm going to the Mess Hall, you guys want anything?"

message 48: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:36PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie looked at Dempsy, thinking.
"Eh, I'll just go there myself," she said, smiling. "You guys coming?" she asked V and Scout.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V hopped up from her bed.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy walked to the Mess Hall.

« previous 1