Super Hero RP discussion

Dorms > The Party Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (last edited Jul 06, 2011 02:35PM) (new)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Dempsy, Jared and Jesse's dorm, usually time is in either fast forward or slow mo thanks to Jesse))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse was bouncing on his bed in slow mo

message 3: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Jul 06, 2011 03:04PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared walked to his bed, going slower than he would've like thanks to Jesse. He rolled his eyes, finally making it to his bed, and sat down. He had an Avenged Sevenfold logo on his comforter like his sister, Valerie. They had somewhat the same taste in music.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse's eyes flashed and the slow mo stopped, his eyes seeing into the future. "Oh no." He mumbled, running out of the room.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Jesse!" Jared called after him. "Aw, crud."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy came in as Jesse ran out, he shook his head. "I wonder what happened now..."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Me too," Jared said, laying back on his bed. "But it can wait until he runs back in here."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy sighed. "I hope this doesn't mean I have to heal someone again. After a while it gets draining..." He fell onto in bed.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "That sucks. Burning stuff takes a lot of energy, but that doesn't really benefit anybody."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy laughed, "It is fun to watch, though!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse walked back in, throwing himself on his bed and shoving his face in his pillows. He gave a loud muffled moan.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared laughed.
"Yeah, I guess it is."
He looked over in Jesse's direction.
"What's up with you?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) 'I just made a fool of myself...like always." Jesse sighs, rolling onto his back.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared laughed even more.
"What do you mean like always?" he managed to ask.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I see into the future, go 'oh my god! I have to be cool with this information!' and then run off the warm the victim that they are doomed unless they believe a crazy guy like me." Jesse shakes his head. "I'm pathetic!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy patted his shoulder. "It's ok man, your always crazy to me, weather your seeing the future or not."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared tried turning his next laugh into a cough.
"It's alright. What didja see, anyway?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse stared up at the ceiling. "Val getting struck by lightning. I know its crazy, but my clairvoyance isn't wrong."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared suddenly bolted upright, the smile gone from his face.
"VAL GETTING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING?!" he yelled out, shocked and afraid. All the color had drained from his face.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse and Dempsy both jumped.

"Yeah, but it's ok, I told her not to go outside or anything. She'll be fine." Jesse said

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) The tips of Jared's fingers had flames on them and his body was smoking.

"You're sure she'll be fine?" he asked quietly.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Yeah! I told her not to go outside, she seemed pretty ok with it. She'll be ok." Jesse murmered.

Dempsy smiled slightly, "And even if she did get hurt, I would be able to help her. She'll be fine."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) The flames slowly died out, but the smoke was stil coiling up.

"Okay...sorry about yelling," he mumbled, a bit embarassed. "You scared me."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse smiled. "I would have been worried if you didn't get worried."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grinned, his body no longer smoking.

"I'm her big brother; it's my job to worry."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy was hungry. "And it's my job to get food. Do you guys want anything?" He asked, heading out the door.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Cheeseburger," he said, going back to normal. No more talk about being a big brother or his sisters possible death, just food.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse pondered, "Pizza!" He called to Dempsy, walking down the hall.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared stood up and stretched, yawning as he did so.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse searched through the past like a movie, enjoying himself.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared looked over at Jesse and headed towards the door.
"I think I'm going with Dempsy," he called over his shoulder. "Besides, I wanna go check on Val."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Hey wait up!" He called, feeling lazy just sitting around

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared chuckled and continued walking.
"Catch up!" he replied.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar shuffles in, sweating hard, laying Jess on the bed.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy walks in moments later. "What the-"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "She's hurt Demp, fell out of a tree and hit her head."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "k, I got this." Dempsy walks over to Jess, feeling her forehead and then grabbed her hand, muttering silently to himself. slowly, a dim light shone around Jess, he was healing her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy squeezes her hand reassuringly.

"He's healing you Jess, he's almost done, it's ok." Scar says quietly, not wanting to distract him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy finishes muttering and the glow fades. "She'll be fine." He mutters, "It's all good now."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((kk, bye!))

Scar smiles too, happy that she's ok.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Peder knocked on the door.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy opens it, letting Peder in

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is everything all right?" Peder asked. "My sister and I were there when that girl went beserk. We tried to help, but... Anyway, my sister's there keeping a careful eye on that girl."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Is she still unconscious?" Scar asks, worried for his sister.

"Yeah, everthing's cool now." Demspy says

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"They're here," Peder said. "And my sister Miri is taking care of that girl at the lake."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar came back to her bedside, "You're ok now Jess, it's alright."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "well, see ya Demps." Scar says, walking out of the dorm, unsure where she's going.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse walked in, waiting for Val.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Val walked into the dorm, smirking when she saw Jared's comforter.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse smiled, watching her.

« previous 1 3