Super Hero RP discussion

Outside > Obstacle Course

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((He He He, i'm having fun))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder walked up to the course, grinning broadly at the large epic playground type thing. This play ground, however, had more than just harmless slides.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash walked around, her mouth popped open in surprise. "Whoa."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, "I know right?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled and looked around all the stuff.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "So yeah, this is the obstacle course, first rate, pretty good at training all you're strange supernatural abilities."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you use this to train?" Ash grinned. "Can we use it?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder chuckled, "of course."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash grinned, taking off to explore the elements.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder followed her, quick to step around anything too harmless. "Watch!" he yelled as Ash almost set off a trip wire

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash froze, looking down at hte wire. "What in the world is that for?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder came up to it, "That is a trap...I think this one goes to fireball catapults, but I could be wrong"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash tilted her head. "Why are there traps?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder shrugged, "Practice. I have no idea what for, but they thought it was a good idea"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded and continued to move around, looking.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder followed her, making sure the path was clear, "So are you liking it here?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash shrugged. "It's alright so far, I guess."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder glanced up at her, "You sure?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded. "I like that I'm not the only one here that is different."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder smiled slightly, "Yeah. It's pretty good to know you're not alone. Especially when..." but he stopped, he never liked to remember his past

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash cocked her head as she looked at him through her bangs. "Especially when...?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder shook his head, "Nothing"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash bit her lip, before she suddenly splashed a little water on him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder blinked back into reality, "Hey!" he laughed

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash giggled and ran away. "Gotcha!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder followed after her, "That was cold!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash just laughed and hid from him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder glanced around, slightly worried she'd run into another trip wire, "Ash?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash had fallen into a pit and couldn't get out. "Ryder?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder heard her, coming forward cautiously. "Where are you?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked around the small hole, it was about ten feet deep and about five feet by five feet. "Down. I fell down a hole."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder came toward the hole, looking down at her. "Are you alright?" He asked, looking around for something to pull her out

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah...just a little dirty." Ash shrugged. She felt around the hole, feeling for any holds to climb up, but the dirt was too soft take hold of anything.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder thought, "Wait here, I'll get a rope." He said, running off to the obstcal courses' shed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash snickered. "Yeah, I'm not going anywere."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder came back, grinning, throwing down the long rope. "Can you reach?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup!" Ash took hold of the rope and started to climb it.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder held it tight, digging his heels into the ground.there wasn't anything to tie it to

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash reached the top and hoisted herself up over the edge, practically covered in dirt. "Thanks."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, helping her up. "Wow, you're dirty."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked down at herself and chcukled. "Yeah, there was alot of dirt down there."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder looked at the hole. "Somehow I don't remember that"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ASh brushed some of the dirt away. "Maybe it's a new feature?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, "It probably is, they're always adding new stuff"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled. "Well, it's pretty cool, if not a little dirty."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder laughed, "They always are keeping us on our toes."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded. "Good training though."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He nodded, "I wonder what they train us for"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash tilted her head. "To fight?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "But from what? or who? we don't leave"

« previous 1