Super Hero RP discussion

School > Roof/ Greenhouse

Comments Showing 1-50 of 187 (187 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Plants are everywhere, it's a nice get away))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V skipped up to the roof, smiling.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared followed behind her, looking around.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "It's so pretty up here!" V said, spinning around, looking at everything.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "It's...nice," Jared agreed, refusing to say anything looked pretty.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V sat on a bench, smelling a large flower.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grabbed a small white flower and placed it in V's hair.
"There."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V blushed, "Thanks."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared smiled.
"A pretty flower for a pretty lady."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V blushed harder, holding out her hand.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared took it and stood up.
"This would be the perfect time for music, would't it?" he chuckled.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed. "Yeah." bringing herself closer to him.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Too bad there isn't any..." he trailed off, staring into V's eyes.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V smiles slightly, looking at him. "Do you want to dance anyway?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grinned.
"Sure, but first..."
He leaned in towards V and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V kisses him back, smiling.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared smiled.
"Glad you let me do that."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Glad you did it...finally." V sighs, leaning against him

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Finally?" he asked incredulously.

message 20: by Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (last edited Jul 13, 2011 02:17PM) (new)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V raised her eyebrows at him. "Yeah, you big dope, finally." but she smiles at him, happy.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared rolled his eyes.
"Whatever, V."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughs, lacing her arms around his neck

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He placed his hands on her hips and began swaying from side to side.
"Dancing, remember?" he said with a smile.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Yeah. Dancing without music." V laughs quietly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared smiles.
"Exactly."

In the back of his head he remembers Valerie. He groans. Oh boy...

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V looks at him questioningly. "What're you thinking?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Val."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V raised her eyebrows. "What about her?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "What if she's making out with Jesse?!" he whispered, tensing up. "I'll kill him."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V grabbed his arms, holding him back from dashing down to the Mess hall. "Don't. Jared please?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared looked at V. His expression softened and for once he looked vulnerable.
"She's my little sister," he said desperately. "I don't want his lips all over her."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V rolled her eyes. "You make him sound like an animal. Val can take care of herself."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "She's still vulnerable," Jared said stubbornly.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "She can manipulate shadows. I think she'll ok." V smiled slightly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared frowned; she had a point.
"Well it's my job to worry!" he exclaimed.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V tried to keep her face straight. She understood why Jared cared for his sister, but every time they were together it seemed like he was worried about her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He sighed.
"I'm sorry," he said, as if reading her thoughts. "I totally ruined the moment."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V shook her head, "No, it's fine. She's your sister, of course you'd be worried." she smiled weakly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared shook his head.
"I should be worried," he agreed. "But I shouldn't be letting that feeling overpower all the others."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V leaned her head against his chest, feeling his arms around her. "It's ok."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He kissed the top of her head.
"Thank you."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Your welcome." She sighs, hugging him tighter.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.

Val skipped onto the roof holding onto Jesse's hand. She stopped abuptly when she saw Jared.

He turned his head.
"Val?!" He saw her hand in Jesse's. "Jesse!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V's head shot up, eyes wide. "Uh oh."

Jesse's smile fades as he sees Jared. "uh....hey." he holds Val's hand tighter.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Uh oh is right," Valerie whispered, agreeing with V.

"What are you doing?" he asked, trying to keep in control of his emotions.

"N-nothing," she stammered. "We were just coming up here..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V clings to Jared's arm, ready to hold him back if needed.

Jesse nods, agreeing with Val. "...to water the flowers. They're looking kind of wilty." he finished Val's sentence huridly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared glared at Jesse.
"To water the flowers?" It was obvious he didn't believe him.

"Jared," Valerie sighed.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V looks at Jared

Jesse gulped. "yeah, you know...with the watering can..." He trials off

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((srry it took so long. goodreads wouldnt showme the page))

Jared shook his head, taking a deep breath.
"With the watering can," he laughed.

Val frowned. "I think he's having a breakdown," she whispered to Jesse.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((yeah I know! I had to give up after a while, sry))

V looked at Jared, a little amused but mostly worried.

Jesse eyed Jared. "Yeah....yeah I think so too."

« previous 1 3 4