Super Hero RP discussion

Outside > Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((ready to play a sport or just to sit and relax))

message 2: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan runs on the track, waiting for someone to arrive so he can throw the football around.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora walked round the edge of the court with her hands in her pockets,trying to think.

message 4: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan, not thinking, accidentally runs into Nora, knocking her to the ground. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" He helps her back up.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora rubbed her head.
"Umm...It's ok."
She said,shaking the feeling off.

message 6: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan keeps running, now feeling bad for hurting Nora.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora went on walking,occasionally glancing back at Declan. She was bored and had nothing to do.

message 8: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan decides he should invite Nora to lunch. "Hey Nora! Do you want to the Mess hall with me? I'm buying."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora turned round suddenly.
"Ok."
She called back.
"Thanks."
She said,running towards him with a smile.

(( I might have to go soon O.O ))

message 10: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments (ya me too meet at 4 in the mess hall?)

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments (( Got it :D ))

message 12: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan wondered back on to the field.

message 13: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan starts thinking about when he was younger and when Dawn and him were best friends. He doesn't know what ever happened to them he decides to text her. He texts, "Hey Dawn! We haven't talked in forever. Want to get together soon?"

message 14: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments He texts back "Right now! I'll meet you at the Roof/Greenhouse."

message 15: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan sits down in the middle of the football field.

message 16: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan thinks about Nora and how he should tell her everthing but it's just too complicated. He wished running would help clear his head but it wouldn't so he decided to head over to the forest, maybe that would help.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, feeling the warmth of the sun on his face

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smiled, watching him before looking around.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) A squirrel came up to Ryder suddenly, hopping in front of him. "Oh?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash tilted her head as she watched him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) The squirrel continued communicating. "Well that's just rude!" Ryder said, looking annoyed

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled a little.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder looked to her, "Apparently, his mother kicked him out. Something about being a terrible squirrel"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash burst out laughing at the ridiculouslness of it. "Really?" she breathed between laughs.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((I'm sorry these are coming late, computer's junk))

Ryder nodded, "Sadly. Poor Fredrick."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's okay. I have to leave soon :( so I might disapear))

"Fr..Fre...Fredrick?" she gasped, literally falling to the ground as she suffocated on her laughter. It was just too funny.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((kk))

Ryder looked at her, slightly confused. The squirrel looked offended. "Well I mean, Fredrick is a pretty funny name" He admitted, cracking a smile

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"For a squirrel!" Ash wheezed, trying to calm down, knowing she was being rude to Fredrick.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Fredrick was eating a nut and didn't seem to notice. "Oh, he's alright. His mom named him, so it's alright to say it's stupid"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not stupid," Ash chuckled, shaking her head. "it's just weird to hear that a squirrel has such a....human name."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder shrugged, "They hear us all the time. I guess Fredrick's mom's a little...classic"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled as she sat up, pulling herself back to her feet. "I guess that makes sense.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned as Fredrick ran away, "Just for the record, Fredrick is a stupid name"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash went into another bout of giggles. "No it's not!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, "Yeah. It is"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled. "Mmmm..okay, maybe a little."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, "Just a little?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash snickered. "Yup."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((rawr))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, "I feel bad for him tho, he's a little...spoiled."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash raised an eyebrow. "Spoiled?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, "Yeah. His mom babies him a lot. It's why he won't leave home"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled. "Never thought I'd meet a spoiled squirrel."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder sighed, "sadly, there's more of them than you'd think"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are they all spoiled?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He shook his head, "No. A lot of them are though. Squirrels have strange mothers"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled. "Strange."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder laughed, "Yeah. This place is great."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded and looked around.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "So...where were you before here?"

« previous 1 3