Super Hero RP discussion

Outside > Court

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((a nice place to sit and think, a water fountain sits in the middle))

message 2: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn sits writing in her journal and listening to her music.

message 3: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn decides she does not like it here and runs to the forest.

message 4: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments Audri walks in and sits in the bench she looks at the clouds. It is always comforts her to try to find clouds that are different objects.

message 5: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments she starts to get sad and starts having tears. Then she got furious i dont care about him she thought. And then she went to get something from her dorm.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked at the fountain and liked hte nice serene feeling. She settled down on a bench and watched the water, feeling the sudden pull towards it and resisted the urge to play with it.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder walked outside, a couple pigeons came toward him, telling about the lack of bread crumbs. He grinned, throwing them half of his sandwich

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash closed her eyes as she relaxed to the sound of the water splashing down the fountain. She tilted her ehad back, letting the sun warm her face.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder noticed her, hopping around the birds that had come to get the bread. "Ash!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash twitched, startled as she turned towards his voice. "Hi, Ryder," she smiled slightly as she brushed her hair from her face. She looked down at the birds and tilted her head slightly. "Whatcha doin'?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, "Feeding the birds."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah-huh," Ash nodded slightly as she watched them twitch about on the ground. "sounds like fun."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder shrugged, "Its pretty ok"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded and turned back to the fountain, watching the water ripple and bubble away.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder sat down beside her, "So what's up?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash shrugged as she glanced at him. "Nothing, I guess. Just exploring the place a little. What about you?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Just chilling with the birds."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled slightly. "Are you very good friends with the birds?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder laughed, "Actually yeah. We're pretty tight." he said, cross his fingers

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked and looked down at the little birds. "Well, they seem to like you."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I can talk to them." he muttered quietly, not really expecting her to hear him. It was strange gift, he knew

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash glanced up at him, wondering if she heard him right. "And do they talk back?" she smiled slightly.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder's face turned slightly read, "Of course."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's so cool," Ash sighed, smiling slightly. "I had a cat once. I used to talk to her all the time and wished she could talk back."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned lopsided again. Most people thought he was weird. "what was you're cat's name?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Isabel," Ash smiled. "She was a tabby, elegant and sleek."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, imagining her cat. "I used to have a dog. Actually I used to have three, but you know, they only live so long"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded, smiling slightly. "What were their names?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, "Mercutio, Lysander, and Prospero. My mom likes Shakespeare."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash laughed. "Nice!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder laughed too, he missed his dogs. "They were awesome. We had this huge yard and they'd chase squirrels and stuff"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smiled as she imagined it. "So is that how you found out about your powers?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, "Pretty much. My parents were pretty cool with it actually, which was a surprise."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash's smile slipped ever so slightly. "That's great."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder noticed the slip, "You ok?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded and turned to the fountain. "So, is this place any good?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned, "You mean the fountain or the school?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash couldn't help but chuckled. "The school."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, "It's pretty good. It's nice...to just, not pretend. you know?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash bit her lip and nodded. She was tired of hiding her powers.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "So...." Ryder was bursting with curiosity about her abilities, but he didn't want to push her. A lot of people had some really strange stuff going on

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash knew she should share her powers with him since he had told her his, but she didn't really feel like it. "So."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder burst, "What can you do?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smiled slightly, still watching the fountain. A small orb of water detatched itself from it's stream and flew straight at Ryder, instantly soaking him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder was too shocked to move. He looked at Ash, grinning broadly. "Really?!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really." Ash smiled slightly. She held out her hand and slowly all the moisture that she had thrown at him came back to form a rotating orb floating above her hand, leaving him dry.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder laughed, "That is sooo cool!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash tossed the water back into the fountain, frowning slightly. "I can do a little weather control as well, but it's harder to control."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, impressed. "And all I can do is talk to birds."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smiled slightly. "But much cooler, and a lot more interesting."

« previous 1