Super Hero RP discussion

Outside > Lake

Comments (showing 1-50 of 340) (340 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Swimming, rowing, partying, it all takes place here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Miri and Peder walked toward the lake.

"Hey," Miri said, sitting down at the lake's edge. "Something wrong?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar walked along the bank, watching the waves.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar notices Jess and walks over, smiling.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar notices, "Are you ok?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar feels her emotional imbalance and is struck by her sadness. She kneels beside her, hugging her. "What's wrong?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar's eyes go round at the cuts. She touches them softly. "What did she do to you?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar looked at her, unsure whether she was mentally stable. "Maybe you should stay away from her...."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar takes it, worried. "O-ok but if she almost kills you again, you should go to Demspy, he can heal anything.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Oh! I'm Scar. And I don't think I got your name either.."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar turned, following her gaze "Who is-"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar leaned against the tree, listening to the desires of Cam, eyes calm.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar eyed the pocket knife, her face emotionless. "No."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar smiled slightly, trying to be friendly. "Of course. I think I would have remembered meeting someone named Jessabelle."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar moved back, but didn't run. She wasn't going to leave her new friend alone. She pulled her knife out, cursing her useless powers.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Of couse!))

Scar was sensing everything, the plants, Jess above her, Cam's fighting. What was Cam going to do?

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar is ready, sensing the building up of emotions and rolls out of the way.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar ducks behind the tree, taking cover from the flames.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar gasps, seeing Jess hit the ground hard. She runs out toward her, looking warily for Cam.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar turns around sharply, her knife raised.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar, though tiny, is able to half carry, half drab Jess back to school. "I gotta find Demspy." She pants, watching Cam as they move slowly away.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I'm gonna take you to Demspy, he'll know what to do...and you're welcome." She smiles, "that was kinda fun."

((To the Party Dorm!!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2011 05:15PM) (new)

Miri and Peder had been talking, but then they heard the commotion.

"What the bloody heck are you doing?!" Peder yelled, starting over. "What the bleepin' heck is wrong with you?"

"You could've hurt them!" Miri exclaimed. "You- why in the name of Mount Olympus?!"

"I'll take her," Miri hissed to Peder. "They said they were going to the party dorm--check on those girls. I'll stay here."

"But if you--" Pedder started, but Miri shoved a hand over her mouth.

"Look, you," she said. "We're supernatural twins and I'll call you over if you need to. Now go."

Peder started to protest, then nodded. "If you need any help, call me."

Miri nodded, "Of course."

message 24: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn runs and jumps into the lake.

message 25: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn is now passed out at the bottom of the lake.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((omg this is intense!))

message 27: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn wakes up. "Thanks." She walks away "Dang it why can't I die?"

message 28: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn decides if she can't die she'll face her own doing and go check on Dempsy.

message 29: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments (I'm causing all the drama, lol)

message 30: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments (lol sorry about that...)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Miri turned on Camille. "What the bleepin' heck were you thinking?!" she demanded, seething. "You could've killed those two girls back there!" Scarlett and Jess, she realized. Her mind - connected to Peder's, of course - told her this. "Scarlett and Jess. Those were their names. Why the heck did you try to hurt them?" she demanded, sending Camille a death glare.

message 32: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Evie?" Dawn called. "I'm sorry. I just don't being close to people."

message 33: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn dips her feet the lake.

message 34: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn jumps into the water, not to save Evie, just to be alone. she burst into flames and it lit up the whole lake.

message 35: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn walks out of the lake still on fire.

message 36: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "oh you think that's funny?" Dawn sends a fireball flying through the air and it singes off some of evie's hair.

message 37: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Evie?" Dawn says.

message 38: by Haley (new)

Haley (HDHappyDuck) | 134 comments Rogue sat curled up in a ball by the lake crying. She puts her hands on the ground to get up and all the grass around the lake dies. She curls back up in a ball and crys some more.

message 39: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments Chris sees Rogue crying he comes up to her and says what is wrong.

message 40: by Haley (last edited Jul 16, 2011 07:15AM) (new)

Haley (HDHappyDuck) | 134 comments Rogue looks up and says, Look at the grass, Look what I did to it. I am a killer. (she curls back up in a ball and continues crying.)

message 41: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments what do you mean. He was starting being curious.

message 42: by Haley (new)

Haley (HDHappyDuck) | 134 comments My powers, it makes me drain peoples life force by touching them. I killed both of my parents 2 years ago just by giving them a hug. I killed my boyfriend the day before that just by giving him a kiss. (Rogue went back to crying.)

message 43: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments wow i am very sorry Chris says.

message 44: by Haley (last edited Jul 16, 2011 07:34AM) (new)

Haley (HDHappyDuck) | 134 comments I have some gloves I could put on. Then we could do that handshake over again. (she puts on Jet Black gloves to match her black bodysuit)

message 45: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments That would be good hey around lunch do want to get some food in the mess hall.

message 46: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments Chris didnt know why he said that but she was a very nice girl and i wanted her to feel better.

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley (HDHappyDuck) | 134 comments Ok but first, (she holds out her hand which now has a glove on it.) Lets start over, Hi I'm Rogue.

message 48: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments hey i am Chris.

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley (HDHappyDuck) | 134 comments shakes hand smiling

message 50: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 101 comments he smiles too.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread