Super Hero RP discussion

Outside > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((not much in it, dark, lots of old trees))

message 2: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn finds her favorite spot up against a tree and sits down hoping not to be disturbed

message 3: by Scarlet (last edited Jul 15, 2011 02:36PM) (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn looks at the time and discovered that she's spent three hours alone in the forest. It's starting to become nighttime but, she's not scared. "It is starting to get boring..." she says to herself. But she's used to being alone. She ends up working on her fire ball accuracy. She gets out her paint and draws a target on a tree.

message 4: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn misses the first couple times but, then she finally hits her mark but, it unfortunately sends the whole tree tumbling down. She runs as fast as she can to get out of the way but her foot gets caught in a branch and she can't pull it out. "HELP!" she yells but, she knows no one can hear her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy hears her at the edge of the forest, and runs.

message 6: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn sees Demspy from afar and yells "Help I'm over here!!!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I got you!" Demps comes forward, leaping over the flames. "Are you ok?" he grunts as he tries to pull her out

message 8: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "My foot, it got smashed." Dawn takes heavy breaths

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "No problem." Demps pants as they reach safety. He watches the fire, "What are we going to do about that?"

message 10: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "I really don't care right now. Just please get me to a doctor or something." Dawn says.

message 11: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments (sure)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Yeah!))

Demps smiles. "Hello, My name is Dr. Dempsy. don't worry, I've got healing powers." He smiles, touching her foot gently.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demps felt his powers working, making his hands and her foot warm. A soft glow surrounded them

message 14: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Thanks Mr. Dempsy." Dawn says with a smile.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy laughs, "You're welcome." He's a little tired, but it's ok

message 16: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn notices him panting "Are you ok? You don't look so good."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demps nodded, "It's all good, I just get tired...."

message 18: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Oh ok...." Dawn stares into his clear gray eyes "I owe you one... big time."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy smiles, "We still need that fire out...."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy was surprisingly weak. "What's going on?" he panted, "jess, can you get that fire out?" He sat on the ground

message 21: by Scarlet (last edited Jul 15, 2011 03:07PM) (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn turns around and and as soon as she looks at it, the fire dies out and she turns back around "All gone."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy's vision was going. "Help..." He muttered, lying down

message 23: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn picks Dempsy up "You lead the way I've got him!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy was limp, his eyes flashing gold.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((there is an infirmary....))

message 26: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn starts to get mad "Can't you go any faster?! Dempsy's life is on the line!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((check under school....I think....))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Its all good!))

message 29: by Scarlet (last edited Jul 15, 2011 03:26PM) (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn prepares to jump off the tallest tree. Takes a deep breath and jumps but, surprisingly does not get hurt. She realizes her shirt got stuck on a branch.

message 30: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "I wish I wasn't." Dawn says aggravated.

message 31: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments (she is by her shirt, lol)

message 32: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Thanks for nothing." Dawn runs off again to lake.

message 33: by Haley (last edited Jul 16, 2011 05:37PM) (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments Rogue runs as fast as she can and as deep into the forest as she can get. She runs out of breath and trys climbs a tree. As she is climbing her hand is cut and now the cut opens a part of her glove. As soon as she touches the tree again the tree dies. She climbs a little bit further and sits on a branch and continues to cry. She then realizes that she killed the tree and crys even harder.

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments Rogue looks up and thought she heard someone. Then a twig snaps and she curls up in a ball trying to hide.

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "GOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYY!!!" Rogue screams. She did not want to see that person.

message 36: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "Really?"

message 37: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments Rogue jumps from the tree and lands right in front of Ava. "You'll have to forgive me. Its just I am a freak and I will prove it." She looked around and found a wild flower. "You see that flower." she said pointing at the flower.

message 38: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan walk into the forest and sees the dead tree, he sits beside it thinking about Nora, Dawn and all the complicated people. He sees two girls talking but, in his mind he only sees one. The sad one, beautiful but, sad. He wanted to go over to her and comfort her but he had never met the girl. She had gloves on in the dead heat of the summer. She seemed amazing. He walked over to them, starstruck by her beauty and rudely invaided on their coversation and said "Hi I'm Declan!". Then he realized how foolish he had just been and quickly says "I'm so sorry. I just... was so in awe of your loveliness." But he now sounded like he was trying to hit on her so he just said "Maybe I shoud just leave now."

message 39: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "Well watch this," she walked over to the flower, pulled her gloves off and touched it with 1 finger. The flower died. Rogue put back on her gloves and picked the flower and gave it to Ava. "See," she said. "I am a freak."

message 41: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan walked back to the dead tree, still watching the sad girl. He didn't what it was about her that made him love her but he just did.

message 42: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "Declan is that u" Rogue said looking him in the eye then blushing.

message 43: by Scarlet (last edited Jul 17, 2011 08:53AM) (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Yea. Hey Rouge." Declan responded as he walked towards her, smiling shyly.

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "Umm hi, me and ava were just talking." Rogue picks up a flower, as soon as her bare hands touch it dies, but she doesn't realize. "Flower?"

message 45: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "I'd love one." Declan puts the flower in his hair, "Do I look pretty?" He chuckles.

message 46: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "Wait a sec, why did I pick a dead one." She then looks at her hands and quickly puts her gloves back on. She then realizes her glove has a cut. She then asks Declan,"Do you know anyone who could fix this." She points at her gloved hand with the cut.

message 47: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments My old friend Dawn can

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "She can cool where do we find her"

message 49: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Here, I'll text her." Declan says with a smile, "She says she'll be here in a minute."

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments Cool

« previous 1