Super Hero RP discussion

School > Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((school...not so bad when you're a super hero!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash glanced around, a little nervous.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder plopped in a desk near the back beside Dempsy who had his usual grin on his face

message 4: by αιя (last edited Dec 25, 2011 08:37AM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) Ivy walked in, yawning as she took a seat and listened to her iPod. She stared at the desk, completely ignoring the short girl a few meters away.

((Sorry, didn't mean it in a bad way or something!))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((haha))

Dempsy turned to Ivy, waving

message 6: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) ((Didn't see the notification. -_-' Sorry for that!))

Ivy grinned and waved back at Dempsy. "Wait... you're the zombie creator guy right? I have a bad memory." She shrugged.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((it's all good!))

He raised an eyebrow, "Huh?"

message 8: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) "The one who raise the dead?" Ivy sighed, pulled her headset off.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy shook his head, "Ive never tried but I'm a healer so it wouldn't suprise me."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash took the seat next to Ryder and ignored the people filing in. She bit her lip, not really knowing what to expect.

((Ash takes no offense :P))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder looked at her, "You'll love it here."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smiled slightly. "I hope so."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder turned to Dempsy, "Hey man, this is Ash."

Dempsy grinned, "Hello!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash waved slightly. "Hey."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I'm Dempsy, the awesome and dashing." He said, holding out his hand

Ryder rolled his eyes

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled and shook his hand. "I'm just plain ol' Ash."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) he grinned "thats cool."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not as cool as awesome and dashing," she teased.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He chuckled, "You're pretty cool."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't know me yet," she chuckled.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He shrugged, "I'm usually good at first impressions."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash just shrugged, smiling slightly.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder laughed, "Yeah right. You thought I was a murderer!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash snickered. "You? A murderer?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy shrugged, "The dude's got alot of scares."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like what?" Ash chuckled.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy leaned across his desk and whispered, "He's got this weird one on his neck that I'm certain is a vampire's but he refuses to admit it."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm. A vampire animal whisperer," Ash mused, looking over at Ryder. She wondered why he had so many scars, but didn't want to ask about it now.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy chuckled, "Yeah. Why do you have so many scares?" He muttered, turning to Ryder.

He blinked, "It's a long story."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash shrugged. "You don't have to say."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy poked him, "Yeah ya do."

He shrugged, grinning slightly, "My Grandfather used to own a zoo and I would spend summers helping him around, sometimes the animals got a little..angry."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash frowned. "How rude of them."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder laughed, "No, it was partially my fault, they had never spoken to a human who could understand them"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"But that's not your fault," she frowned.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He laughed, "Yes well, I didn't make a good first impression"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What'd you do?" she asked curiously.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Well, I said, "What's up Lions?" and they growled, "You better have food." I didn't so they were pretty upset."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, sad," Ash tilted her head.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder shrugged, "It was actually pretty funny."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash would disagree, but didn't say anything, just settled back into her seat.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder chuckled, "Besides, I'm fine now."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, now," Ash frowned. "But I bet it hurt then.'

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grimaced, "Got that right."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "So nothing weird never happened to you?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash shrugged. "Lots of weird things happen when you have powers."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He grinned, "Like what?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash bit her lip. "I accidentally flooded my school."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder burst out laughing, "That's fantastic!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was crazy," Ash blushed. "And I got into deep trouble with my parents. No one at school knew it was me though."

« previous 1 3 4