Super Hero RP discussion

School > Hallway

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Lockers against the walls, classrooms doors, the buildings old, with wooden floors and deep green walls.))

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments Rogue ran through the Halls looking for Declan.

message 3: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments (btw Declan's at the lake)

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments (k)
Rogue runs to the lake.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash sighed as she came out of the office and headed down the hallway. She paused to lean against the wall as she looked down through the packet of papers and bit her lip. She still wasn't quite sure about being here, but it was better than home. At least here she wasn't the only one that was different.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder walked around the corner, head searching in his bag, he walked right into Ash.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash yelped as she stumbled to keep her balance. "Watch it!" she growled, her eyes icy as she glared at him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder looked up, startled. "Sorry." He said, looking at her

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash blinked, stunned for a moment. She frowned and leaned back against the wall as she flipped through her instructions, ignoring him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "uh...are you knew here?" He asked, trying to get off on a better foot

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked through the papers before glancing back up at him. "Just got here."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He nodded, "Well, welcome I guess."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash eyed him warily, as if suspecting a trick. "Thanks, I guess."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder smiled, "Do you need help finding anything?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash bit her lip. She didn't want to be in debt to him for helping her, but she didn't want to get lost and wander for hours either. "Yeah, my dorm." She showed him her paper with her dorm number on it.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, "Alright. You sure?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded. "Yeah."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder smiled, "Ok, it's just down here." ((did you choose a dorm?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh...no :P Does it matter which one?))

Ash nodded, making a mental note of it. "Thanks."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((not really, I just wanted to go to the right one, lawl))

Ryder walked down the hall, stopping at a doorway, "here ya go!" he said, pointing to the door

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash picked up her bag and followed him, looking around to memorize her bearings. "Thank you..." she turned to him realizing she didn't even know his name.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Ryder." He said, filling in the pause.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ryder," Ash nodded. She looked at him from under her bangs, kind of liking his unique name. "I'm Ash."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder grinned. It was a lopsided grin, but it was the only one he had. "That's cool."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash couldn't help but smile slightly in response to his infectious grin. "Thanks."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "No problem." He said, unsure what to do

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash entered her dorm and looked out at him through the door. "I guess I'll see you around, Ryder."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder nodded, "Yeah. Ok." he said, turning to walk away

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash slowly poked her head out to look at him, watching to see where his dorm was.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Ryder walked a couple doors down, entering into one across the hall.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smirked and retreated to her dorm.

((Does this mean we switch to the dorm topics?))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((yeah, but should we like skip ahead a day or two? Otherwise we're just going to be hanging around the dorms))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure, sounds good. Want to have them meet again like at breakfast, or outside or something?))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((sure, we can go to the....court or something))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. I'll post in my dorm first))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((...wait. Are we meeting in your dorm or in the court?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((In the court :P ))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((got it!))