Super Hero RP discussion

School > Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((for some reason, people get hurt here? I wonder why...))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((it'll be a she))

"Oh my!" the Nurse gasped, "What happened?"

message 3: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "It's all my fault." Dawn starts to cry.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) The Nurse hugged Dawn, "It's alright dear, he'll be fine..."

message 5: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn runs out of the room and back to the forest. She can not take it.

message 6: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn walks in, her head hung low, slightly crying. "Nurse?" her voice cracks.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) She was attending to Demspy, "Yes, dear?"

message 8: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "How is he?" Dawn says staring at Dempsy.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) The Nurse looked worried. "He shouldn't have needed to come here...He can raise the dead, why would be pass out for a small break? I'm not sure at the moment what's wrong with him. Dempsy's immunity to pain makes it hard to tell..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Dinner! Back in few))

message 11: by Scarlet (last edited Jul 15, 2011 03:58PM) (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn cannot handle it, she wants to run but, she's done enough running in her life. Now it was time to sit, wait and take the challenges life threw at her. She wanted to stare into Dempsy's eyes but, they were shut. She couldn't look at what she'd done to him. She walked over to Camille and broke down in tears. (i'm friggin dramatic, aren't i?)

message 12: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn sat next to Camille and waited and of course cried. Waiting was always boring but this time it was nerve racking. If he died, Dawn would not be able to live with herself so all she could do is hope and pray. Dawn wasn't a religious person but she would do anything to help Dempsy.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy's eyes shot open and he yelped as he took in his surroundings. "What the-"

message 14: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn stood up, tears running down her cheeks, "Dempsy?!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Where am...I'm in the Infirmary? Wow..."

message 16: by Scarlet (last edited Jul 15, 2011 04:15PM) (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn called for Dempsy. "Dempsy? Dempsy! You're alive!" She ran to his side.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy sat up, shaky.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I...I was...I'm not sure how to explain..."

message 19: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn's voice got low. "I'm so sorry Dempsy. It's all my fault."

message 20: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn calls in the Nurse. "Nurse?" The nurse walks in "Oh my! It seems like he's better. We better keep him here for the night just in case."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy shook his head hard. "That was weird!"

message 22: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Are you feeling better?" Dawn asked

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He thought about it..."Yeah, I don't feel like I'm going to pass out atleast..."

message 24: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Well that's good." She slightly chuckled to mask the pain.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Are you ok? The last time I checked you're ankle was crushed

message 26: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "You fixed it. I'm fine. A little emotionally distraught but fine." Dawn managed a smile to show Dempsy that everything was ok.

message 27: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Nurse, is it ok if I sleep in this chair over here tonight? I'm really worried about Dempsy." Dawn asked.

message 28: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments The nurse replies "no. sorry you can come back in the morning."

message 29: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn recieves Declan's text. She writes back "Ummm sure.... When?"

message 30: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Dawn walks in "How is Dempsy doing?" she asks the nurse.

message 31: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan lays down on a bed. "Rouge..." he stutters.

message 32: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Come on, people we're losing him!" The doctor yells, trying to keep Declan alive.

message 33: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments People rush around, doing everything they can but, nothing is working.

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments "Declan don't die. We need someone with healing powers."

message 35: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan put his hand in her gloved hand but that's all he did. Not a word, not another movement.

message 36: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Miss?" Doctor says "A young man named Dempsy who came in earlier this month has healing powers. If you can find him, Declan could live."

message 37: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Declan flutters his eyes. "He's moving!" the doctor yells.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy ran in, hearing the bustle from his dorm. "What's up?"

message 39: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Declan's dying and we need your help to keep him alive." The doctor says.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demps crackes his knuckles, he is not going to pass out. He grabs Declan's shoulder and allows the warmth to heal him. "What happened to him?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora walked into the infirmary.
"Is something wrong?"
She asked. She had heard they're worried thought all the way from her dorm.

message 42: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "No one knows. He came in alone, weak and layed down on the bed. Later a girl came by, but she didn't say what had happened." The doctor replies.

message 43: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Declan might die." The doctor turns to Nora.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora's eyes widened. She knew Declan.
"He might what?!"
She spat,running over towards his bed.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy gasped, still healing him, "Nah, he'll be ok..."

message 46: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "We've got a heartbeat!" the doctor cheered even though Declan's body remain motionless.

message 47: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Jul 19, 2011 07:38AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "You're sure,right?"
Nora asked Demspy.

message 48: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "He's alive!" the doctor smiled to Nora.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora breath out a sigh of relif.
"What the hell happened to him anyway?"
She asked.

message 50: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "We don't know." the doctor sighed, "but we want to find out."

« previous 1 3 4