Super Hero RP discussion

School > Mess Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 334 (334 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Hungry? The food's good and socializing is a must!))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy came in with V, heading toward the food.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Demspy waved to Scout, grabbing a tray.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie skipped into the mess hall a little ways behind Dempsy and V, wondering what she should eat.

Jared walked in and looked around, quickly spotting his sister.
"Hey, Val!" he called out, walking over to her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse came in, heading toward Demspy and his pizza

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V's hair turned from violet to normal then back as she browsed through the food.

"Hey Scout." Dempsy said

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Hi Jared," she said, smiling. She looked at the food and decided to grab a cheeseburger - the last cheeseburger.

Jared glared at her.
"I wanted that," he said, grabbing a regular burger instead.

"I thought you might. That's why I grabbed it."
Valerie laughed and skipped away, heading towards a table.
"Hi Jesse!" she called out, waving at him.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Jesse waved, smiling, taking his pizza off of Demspy he headed over to Val.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She sat down at a table and stared wistfully down at the cheeseburger. She grinned when she saw that Jesse was heading towards her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Hey." Jesse said as he slid into the seat across from her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V picked out a burger. "Hey Jared."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared looked over at V. He was still frowning because of the whole cheeseburger thing, but when he saw V he smiled.
"Hey Vivian," he said, grinning.

"Hiya!" she said happily.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "You wanna sit?" V asked, pointing towards the tables.

Jesse laughed. "you're pretty happy!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Yeah. Anywhere in particular you wanna go?" he asked, heading towards the tables.

Valerie shrugged.
"I stole the last cheeseburger from my brother," she said, grinning. "Of course I'm happy."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V gazed around. "not really."

Jesse laughed. "That would make anyone happy!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((hold on. battery's dyin))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((k!))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared noticed Valerie and Jesse. He frowned. Overprotective brother mode kicked in.
"You wanna go sit by them?"

Val laughed. "Yes. It was the highlight of my day. Wait, it wasn't. You know what the highlight of my day was?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V looked at Val, hoping she wouldn't mind too much. "umm..ok, but don't go crazy."

Jesse looked up from his pizza. "What?"

message 20: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Jul 07, 2011 02:18PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Crazy? Why on earth would I go crazy?" Jared asked, feigning innocence as they walked towards the table.

"When you oh so heroically came into the dorm and saved my life, and then started blushing and ran out," Val said, giggling a bit towards the end.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V grinned. "Because, Val's your little sister. They're just talking."

Jesse's face went red. "Well, thank you. It's nice to know I was someone's highlight of the day."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "But who knows what they're talking about," he mumbled. Jared looked over at V, grimacing slightly.
"I can't help it," he said with a shrug.

"You're blushing again," she said with a smile.
She looked up and saw Jared and V walking towards them.
"Oh no..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V saw Val looking at them. "They're not talking about something we have to barge in on. Come on Jared, Jesse's your friend." She tried to pull him to a different table.

Jesse looked up, watching V talking to Jared.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Yes," Jared said calmly. "My friend. Not my little sisters boyfriend."
He glared at Val, knowing she'd get the message, and allowed V to drag him to a different table, scowling.

Val sighed when Jared left with V to another table.
"Close call," she murmured, smiling.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V shook her head at Jared once they'd reached the safety of a different table. "Val doesn't need you to control her entire life. Let her have some fun."

Jesse sighed in relief, "he's going to kill me later."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "She's only 17!" he exclaimed, convieniently ignoring the fact that he too was 17.

Valerie rolled her eyes.
"No he won't. You saved my life today, he's not going to forget that."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V rolled her eyes, laughing. "Yeah. And is she freaking out because your sitting with me? No. So just shut up, get over it, and eat your cheeseless burger."

Jesse smiled, he felt better now. "I didn't really save your life...just...prevented it from needing to be saved."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared - being very immature - stuck his tounge out at V and looked down at his burger.
"I would've gotten the cheeseburger if Val hadn't stole it....but anyways," he said, grinning. "What's up?"

Valerie chuckled.
"Just prevented it from needing to be saved? Hmm...yeah, I'm still saying you saved my life."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V stuck her tongue out back, then smiled. "I turned Val's hair blue for a while. I've never been able to do it for so long. It was pretty funny."

Jesse shrugged. "Sounds pretty heroic to me. I like it!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Ahh, I missed it! Lemme know when you're going to do it again. Oh, and turn her hair orange when you do. That'll be going on the internet," Jared said, glancing over at Valerie.

Valerie rolled her eyes and took a bite of her burger. She made a face. No ketchup.
"Uugghh..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed. "I like changing people's hair color. It makes life waayyy more fun!" She smiled wickedly as she turned Jared's hair green.

"Ketchup? I got it!" Jesse got up to get some

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared looked up at his head, bemused.
"You....my hair....GREEN?!"

Valerie smiled.
"Okay..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed, her own hair flashing a different color every few seconds.

Jesse got about seventy ketchup packets and brought them over to Val. "here ya go!" He said cheerfully.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared shook his head, grinning, and took a bite of his burger.
"Now it looks like my hair is made of grass."

Val looked down at the packets of ketchup in surprise.
"Woah, that's a lot of ketchup...."
She looked up at Jesse and laughed.
"Thanks, Jesse."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V giggled, her own hair a bright red, "Well...I like it!"

Jesse laughed too. "Yeah...well...you better use it all, our else my whole journey was for nothing." He looked dramatically into the distance.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh yeah, grass is lovely," he snickered. "But you're red hair, that looks like flames, is very beautiful."

Valerie gasped.
"If that's what I must do!"
She began tearing open ketchup packets and putting the ketchup onto her cheeseburger.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed. "Thank you. together, we look like Christmas!"

Jesse laughed, watching Val work.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grinned.
"We do, don't we?"

"Uhm...there's not much space left on the burger," Val said, frowning. The burger was covered with ketchup, and she still had about fifty packets to go.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Should we sing some Christmas songs or would that be too unsubtle?" V laughed

"You can make it!" Jesse was excited, studying the burger dripping with ketchup.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh, no. We should totally sing Christmas songs, despite the fact that it's not Christmas," Jared said, laughing along with V.

"Eew, it's running all over the sides!" Val giggled, continuing to pour ketchup on it anyway.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V giggled. "Which one should we sing first? I always loved Jingle Bells, but they're all pretty fun!"

Jesse laughed, "I wonder what this is going to taste like.."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Wait, wait, wait. Which Jingle Bells? The regular one, or the fun version?"

"I wasn't really planning on eating it anymore," Valerie said, grinning. "But your welcome to try it if you'd like."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V rolled her eyes. "If there is a fun version, why would we sing the normal one? This is us we're talking about!" She cleared her throat and began to sing loudly, trying not to laugh.

Jesse wrinkled his noise. It didn't look too good. "Oh, why not?" He laughed.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared didn't last 5 seconds.
"Jingle..." he burst out laughing.

"Because I don't like the taste of ketchup that much. Why don't you eat it?" she challenged.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V laughed, pushing his shoulder, "I was doing just fine until you made me laugh!"

Jesse observed the burger. "Alright. It doesn't look sooo bad!" He grabbed the burger and took a large bite, causing the Ketchup to explode everywhere.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Psh, blame it on me, why don't you?" Jared exclaimed, rolling his eyes.

"Eeew, gross!" Valerie exclaimed. Ketchup had gotten on her shirt. "That can't taste good."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V glared at him playfully. "You didn't even try!"

Jesse coughed slightly, the taste was over powering. "what are you talking about?" He chocked, "this is great!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grinned. "Okay, okay. Ready?"
Jared cleared his throat.
"Jingle bells, Valerie smells, Jesse laid an egg! The V mobile, lost it's wheel and Jared got away!"

Valerie laughed and rolled her eyes when he heard Jared.
"That's why you're coughing, right?"

((g2g eat. brb))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((k, I g2g to, I don't know if i'll be on later, sry))

V burst out laughing, imagining Jess laying an egg.

"Oh course. This burger is rather tasty!" He took another bite.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((np (: ))

Jared stood up and bowed. "Thank you, thank you."

Val laughed even harder.
"I'll take your word for it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7