Super Hero RP discussion

School > Super Power Training Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((A giant room in which you are allowed to use your abilities (no killing people now), prepare yourself...))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((I suppose either way, it's just sort of a brawl room, so whichever you like))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((no prob!))

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora ran into the training room,waiting for Demspy to come in behind her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Sorry! I went to see Harry Potter again!))

Dempsy followed her, still a bit shaky.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments (( Lawl...no prob ^-^ But i gtg soon :/ ))

"You're shaking."
Nora said with a smile.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((awww, its cool))

"Nah, just a tad tired, I'll live"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Mmkay...So where'd you wanna start?"
Nora asked,looking around the place.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I don't know, the place is HUGE!" Dempsy laughed and it echoed

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "...Wow it really is huge..."
Nora mumbled,still looking around.

(( Is there...like...a gym or an obstacle course? XD ))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Yeah, theirs pretty much whatever we can think up!))

Dempsy called loudly, enjoying the echoes

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments (( nice XD ))

"D'you think there are any of those surprise things that shoot bullets and what not at you?"
Nora asked.
"Y'know...like the ones you see in movies?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy looked around, "Is that it?" He asked, pointing toward thingy in the corner. "It looks pretty deadly..." He walked over to it

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Don't touch it!"
Nora snapped.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Dempsy touched it, bullets streaming out of the machine. "Really?!" He screamed as he hit the dirt, looking for an off switch

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments (Xandy there is drama in the infirmary.)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He turned it off. "Gosh, that sucked." something hit Dempsy, a pang in his mind. "Something's wrong...." He begins to leave, "Are you coming?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments (( o.O ))

Noraclet out a small scream as she tried to dodge all the bullets...but to her shock and horror,the device moved...making the bullets follow her.
"DEMSPY MAKE IT STOP!"
She yelled as she tried to dodge each one.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He turned it off. "Gosh, that sucked." something hit Dempsy, a pang in his mind. "Something's wrong...." He begins to leave, "Are you coming?"

message 20: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Jul 19, 2011 01:09PM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora nodded quickly and followed. She didn't like the thoughts she was hearing from Demspy.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((to the infirmary again))

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments (They r questioning Rogue so I thought u might want to know.)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((thx!))

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 134 comments (welcome)

message 25: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) Ivy walked into the room, listening to her iPod.

message 26: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Scott walked in.

message 27: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) Ivy pulled her headset off and waved at him with a smile.

message 28: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments He waved back, "Hi I'm Scott."

message 29: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) "Ivy." She nodded. "How long have you been here?"

message 30: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "A while." he shrugs. "You?"

message 31: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) "A while." Ivy looked around. "At first I thought this place sucks... but now I think it's pretty cool." She grinned. "Especially this room."

message 32: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Yeah it's not half bad." he agrees.

message 33: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) "What super power do you have, by the way?"

message 34: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Nothing special." he sighs, knowing his power his useless.

message 35: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) "Oh come on." She rolled her eyes. "We both know you have to be special to go here."

message 36: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Aug 15, 2011 06:25AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora walked into the training room again, this time aware of some of the surprizes that lurked around the room. She went up to a punching bag and began to work with that, punching and kicking the stuffing out of the thing.

message 37: by Scarlet (last edited Aug 15, 2011 01:18PM) (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments "Not special enough.' he replies.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew Walked in. She started shooting bows and arrows at dummys hearts.

message 39: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) "Okay." Ivy shrugged and pulled her ring from her finger, then molded a spear.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments (( LYNXIE! ))

message 41: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 206 comments Scott kicks a dummy in the face. The dummy disappears and all that is left is some coins. Scott quickly picked up the coins and shoved them in his pocket, hoping that no one saw.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared waked into the training room, still grinning broadly.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V followed behind him, looking around, "I've never actually been here before."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Neither have I."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) She laughed, "That's pretty sad considering I've been here for a while"

message 46: by αιя (last edited Oct 29, 2011 05:35PM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) ((Hey hey Chrissie ^^ Gosh, I haven't been here for ages...))

Ivy yawned. What's the point of molding silver when she actually had no opponent? She looked around, stroking her spear. Then she spotted two people in front of the door... what are their names again? She was sure the girl's name was Vivian, but the boy... gah. Have they talked before?
"Hey V," Ivy finally walked towards them with a smile. "Wanna spar?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) V grinned, "Sure thing Ivy." She said, bringing Jared with her, "This is Jared, just so ya know."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared grinned and waved.
"Hiya."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((hello? o.O ))

message 50: by Hendrik00 (new)

Hendrik00 | 19 comments hi)))) :)

« previous 1