Fantasy Aficionados discussion

Achive > Elf Quest

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MrsJoseph *grouchy*, *good karma* (new)

MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 7282 comments Has anyone ever read these? I've been thinking about trying to read them (I don't have the best track record with comics/graphic novels) since they are all online for free.

What did you think of them?

message 2: by MrsJoseph *grouchy*, *good karma* (new)

MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 7282 comments Why, here you go little lady: http://www.elfquest.com/gallery/Onlin...

You know I'm always on the lookout for free/cheap. :-)

message 3: by Leighann (new)

Leighann | 159 comments Wow I haven't thought of ElfQuest in years! I'm so looking forward to checking these out!!

message 4: by MrsJoseph *grouchy*, *good karma* (new)

MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 7282 comments :-)

So you give this a thumbs up. Now I just need to see if I can get into comics...

message 5: by Stuart (new)

Stuart (asfus) | 98 comments MrsJoseph wrote: "Why, here you go little lady: http://www.elfquest.com/gallery/Onlin...

You know I'm always on the lookout for free/cheap. :-)"

Intriguing...

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott I read the comics when Marvel republished them and enjoyed them, as well as the novelization. Not sure I'd be as into it now, and I'm not as attracted to Wendy Pini's art as I used to be.

message 7: by Timmain (new)

Timmain | 12 comments Love Elfquest! I was never much into comics either, but this series grabbed me and didn't let go. I love Wendy's artwork and have spent hours copying some of her works for fun. My parents were only slightly perturbed at the 8 foot wide mural done on my bedroom wall of Timmorn and his family. Of course it has been years since reading it... time to pull them out of storage I think :)

message 8: by Timmain (new)

Timmain | 12 comments Would love to see it Tracey!

message 9: by Rich (new)

Rich Feitelberg | 16 comments Love elf quest. Read the originals. The series wanes a little but overall of good read and a nice take on elves in general.