The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 26: Fuchsia, Rachel, Lennox and Racheal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 310 (310 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 19, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fuchsia changed out of her wet clothes and got into dry clothes. She left for the greenhouse.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Fuchsia walked down the hallway, leading to her dorm, she pulled her keys out of her skirt pocket. Her body was on hyper drive with excitement.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Aaron followed her, he was determined to make this time last and not be a frantic mating like they had had in the Greenhouse.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fuchsia put the key in and opened in door, she blushed at how pink her room was.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((HOLY MOLARS!!!! I just looked at her room! THATS ALOT OF PINK, my friend...)) "Hm." he said walking in. (he said that contemplatively.)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry it's all pink... I'm planning on redecorating." She said, sitting on her bed.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "I was just expecting it to be more, green, not so pink." he shrugged and pulled her into his arms.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trust me, it was my mom who went loose on this room." She said, kissing his jaw.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "Well that makes perfect sense, you seem to green for this much insane pink, but I'm sure I won't mind after I do this." he flipped off the lights

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled. "Okay,"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He kissed her neck. Sliding his hands down her back

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She tilted her head, biting her lip and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He tugged at her shirt. All coherent thought was gone.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She helped him take off her shirt.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He was hard. He took off his shirt.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She touched his chest, lightly tracing over his muscles.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He kneaded her beasts. Kissing her face

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She moaned softly.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He moved his kisses slowly down her neck and suckled one breast while kneading the other, occasionally pinching her nipple lightly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Her nipples hardened rather quickly. She became wet with anticipation.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" She asked, feeling sort of embarrassed at how much she needed him.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "Do you have something?" he wanted her, but he didn't want to burden her with his child.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know if Fuchsia can get pregnant... because of what she is.))

"I think so..." She trailed off pulling away from him, and going to her nightstand drawer.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((plants can be pollenated, but it's better safe than sorry))
"I might." he reached for his pants.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((LOL, true! P.s. You missed Meatstick by like two hours.))

She went through her drawers, looking.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! UGH!!! SORRY, but honestly, this would be a REALLY bad time...))
he found one in his wallet."Here." he slipped it on and kissed her again.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, it would have been a terrible time... talk about ripping a heart out...))

She kissed him back deeply.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((SERIOUSLY....))
he rolled with her back onto the bed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She laid on the bed pulling him down on her.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments he entered her swiftly and began a slow undulation

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She let out a little scream and arched with pleasure.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((brb))
he moaned at the sound and went a little faster

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

She clutched the bedding.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments he grabbed her butt and pulled it to him

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She made a soft noise of pleasure and moved against him.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((would you like to continue or flash? I don't care.))
He groaned pleasurably

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((It really doesn't matter to me.))

She ran her fingers through his hair.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((Well I'm at school and I really want to continue this so...)) ~flash 1 hour~ he collapsed beside her

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha kk))
She closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He kissed her neck murmuring endearments.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him, smiling.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi." She said softly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "I'm good."

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "That's fantastic." he chuckled

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup, how about you?" She asked.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "I'm better than I've been in my entire life." he said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7