Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > Recommendations Please

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Borders (Chrissythebookjunkie) Hey people, I've been in a little of a funk lately and was wondering if anyone had any good books I could read. I over done it with supernatural vampire stuff lately so kind of steering away from those for awhile. Maybe something with comedy or some life lesson. I would greatly appreciate it. If you have it on epub please send
thanks soo much
christine.borders@gmail.com

message 2: by Crystalmarie (last edited Jul 06, 2011 10:59AM) (new)

Crystalmarie (CrystalsNovels) | 37 comments Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, is a great, great book!! Its refreshing!
Also Nicholas Sparks is someone i always go to when i've had enough supernatural.
Good Luck!

message 3: by Maritza (last edited Jul 06, 2011 11:56AM) (new)

Maritza | 50 comments Christine try the stephanie plum series by janet evanovich. i have all of them in my sugarsync folder. Also try Nora Roberts, harlan coben, nicholas sparks, james patterson. I have all those in my sugarsync.

Some stand alones that I have read that i really enjoyed was..."saving cee cee honeycutt" by beth hoffman and "the help" by kathryn stockett were excellent. also in my sugarsync folder.

as far as the janet evanovich books...if you read them in order, the earlier ones are hysterical....funny antics and characters