Romance Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Audible "Paperback" Sale - ends July 19, mid-day

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MaryK (new)

MaryK | 168 comments Audible is having a sale - 150 audiobooks priced at $5.95 or $8.95. It ends July 19.

Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress #4 is on sale.
(Is it worth getting while it's on sale? I haven't tried the series yet.)

And I got Krentz's Twist Of Fate. I did NOT get The Golden Chance. I couldn't stop the sample fast enough. :S

Oh, After the Night is on sale! Love that book!

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments i got a few...and used my 2 credits for the month

message 3: by Krissie (new)

Krissie | 224 comments I've already bought everything I might have wanted. I'm waiting to get back home to my main computer to download SHAMELESS, though I did my Kristina Douglas DEMON on this one. Gotta juggle computers and Audible memberships and mp3 players but I like to keep my stuff on the main computer and ipod.
Krissie

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) I just purchased Brockmann's Infamous and Jodi Thomas' Texas Princess. I've not listened to a Thomas Western so this will be interesting - hopefully.

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) And one of my favorites - Match Me if You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips is on sale.

message 6: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 212 comments Just got Rainwater by Sandra Brown.

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 631 comments I went for Jennifer Crusie's Maybe This Time.

message 8: by MaryK (new)

MaryK | 168 comments They've added more books to the sale. The banner now says 300 audiobooks, and I found a Jayne Castle that wasn't listed before.

I really wasn't shopping again. I was only putting the newest Singh on my wishlist. And the sale was just there. :)

message 9: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 296 comments Has anyone here listened to Trouble in High Heels by Christina Dodd? Is it worth the $5.95? I actually have it in paperback, so I don't want to get it in audio unless I know it's a good narration.

Thanks!

message 10: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (melindaparmer) | 123 comments Carrie wrote: "Has anyone here listened to Trouble in High Heels by Christina Dodd? Is it worth the $5.95? I actually have it in paperback, so I don't want to get it in audio unless I know it's a g..."

I listened to it - I thought the narrator was good, better with the narrative part and female voices than male, which isn't that unusual. (I had to read my own review to remember that!)

message 11: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 296 comments Thanks, Melinda. I'm still debating....

message 12: by Diane (new)

Diane Mason | 129 comments I didn't see anything in the sale to tempt me. :(