Poison Poison question

Any books similar?
Dasha Dasha Jul 06, 2011 09:15AM
I found this book to be full of creativity and Im looking for one like it. Any suggestions anyone?

The Ragwitch by Garth Nix, The Thief of Always by Clive Barker, The Book of Lost Things by John Connoly and if you like comics, the Courtney Crumrin series. Also, Chris Wooding's other books are worth trying especially The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray and The Fade.

Ami B High Five! the haunting of Alaizabel is one of the best books i ever read, completely my cup of tea!
Apr 16, 2012 12:18PM · flag
Ami B ill be sure to have a go at the fade :)
Apr 16, 2012 12:18PM · flag

Ally (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:52PM ) Jul 17, 2011 04:51PM   0 votes
Well if you want one with faeries and teen romance, check out The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa or the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr. I found that Bones of Faerie by Janni Simner was sort of similar. Bones of Faerie (Faerie, #1) by Janni Lee Simner

Believe it or not, The Sisters Grimm series by Michael Buckley has some of the same ideas - esp. the idea of a book writer whose stories control reality.

It starts off somewhat juvenile, but as the books continue (there are at least 8), the story grows VERY dark. The final book is due out soon and I think the ending will be ugly..!

Let me know if you try it and what you think.