**Hopefully This RolePlay Doesn't Die** Group!! discussion

Vampires&Werewolves > RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin stirred softly from her doze, lifting her head from the pile of books infront of her to gaze around in the dark, her glowing evergreen eyes coming to rest on the worried face of an elderly man, "Yes?" she asked faintly, stretching out of habit and sitting up straighter, "We're closing Ma'am..." the man replied, his voice sounding faint in the heavy silence. The pale woman stood suddenly causing the man to jump and scurry back as she strode past, heading for the large wooden doors and the cool night behind.

message 2: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Pausing outside the library doors, Lin stretched again and yawned, her sharp fangs visible in the dull light of the street lamps, "What to do, what to do...?" she murmured in a lazy voice, her bright eyes scanning the dark in a bored manner till they came to rest on a man slipping from a wooded area back onto the street, "Well, thats not suspicious..." she muttered, tilting her head softly to one side.

message 3: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin quirked an eyebrow and narrowed her eyes slightly as she watched him, before shrugging faintly and begining her own walk, pacing herself slightly slower then him, losing interest in him quickly. "Did you kill it?" she asked in a lazy voice, noting his lack of heartbeat out of habit.

message 4: by Darkling (last edited Oct 29, 2011 06:02PM) (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Meeting his glance for a moment, a small smile flitted across her features before dissapearing, "Oh, it seems the heartless has a heart after all." she commented lightly, pulling her long hair out of its bun and shaking it out over her shoulder.

message 5: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "2000 years, huh?" she commented, gaining a somewhat curious look, "Hn. You must be the Max guy I was warned about. Something about being an evil asshole." she muttered, tapping a delicate finger against her chin.

message 6: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin paused and looked him up and down before shrugging, "You don't really live up to their stories." she commented before continuing to walk, braiding her hair over her shoulder "I've seen more intimidating puppies."

message 7: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin glanced over her shoulder and paused, watching him with glowing green eyes, "Do you want me to cower in fear or applaud your...hobbie?" she asked faintly, quirking an eyebrow and turning around to face him, pale arms folded across her chest.

message 8: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) A small amused smile slipped across her lips as she tilted her head curiously to one side, "Your entertaining, Mister Max." she commented before turning back around and continuing to walk away.

message 9: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "I expected an angry child-like vampire, with a horrible short temper. Instead I ran into a prideful vampire. Entertaining." she replied in a lazy voice, glancing at him from teh corner of her eye.

message 10: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "I suppose." she commented lightly, shrugging and finishing braiding her hair over her shoulder, "Though, I am curious as to why almost all your kills are those flea-ridden pups?" she murmured, glancing over at him.

message 11: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Oh? Now that is amusing." Lin commented, stifling a giggle, "And you despise him, eh?" she asked with a grin.

message 12: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "And what is the little pup's name?" she asked, undoing and redoing her braid before giving up and tossing her hair back over her shoulder and letting it hang loose.

message 13: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Axel? Hmm, maybe I should find him later and write a story about you two. COnflicting twin brothers of opposing species? Better then the Twilight saga at least." she stated, tapping a finger against her chin lightly.

message 14: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Tell me about it..." she murmured, scrunching up her nose at the thought.

message 15: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) With a small lazy sigh, Lin stopped walking infront of a small house surrounded by multicolored replicas and gave Max a half wave, "See yah around Maxxy." she commented as she moved up the stairs and pulled a key out of her pocket.

message 16: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin stepped inside her home, shutting the door without sparing a glance back as she pulled off her jacket and tossed it over the arm of the couch, flopping over it and grabbing her notepad, writing down everything that they had said and her thoughts on it, filling up a page and ahalf of neat, tiny script handwriting.

message 17: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin sighed softly in frustration as she ran out of things to write down and squirmed alittle, her mind racing until a name popped up into her mind ...Axel... Jumping to her feet and grabbing her coat, Lin flitted out her door and down the street, sniffing tha air and following the cold tightening in her gut as she searched for the wolf.

message 18: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Pausing suddenly and sniffing the air, Lin scrunched up her nose, shaking her head alittle "Wow puppy, you really really need a bath...." she commented, looking around for him, her eyes glowing unnaturally bright as she searched the shadows, her eyes coming to rest on his wolf form.

message 19: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Oh! So you are the Axel he spoke about!" she commented lightly, a small smile slipping onto her lips as she watched him, completely relaxed.

message 20: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin shrugged lightly and looked him up and down, frowning alittle "Hn. I was hoping for identical twins...oh well. Oh yes, he spoke...well not kindly about you." she stated, running a delicate hand through her long hair.

message 21: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin blinked and eyed the scar for a split second before meeting his gaze again "Oh? How many times is several?" she asked lightly, looking mildly interested and curious, seemingly unphased by his scar.

Kai flitted through the woods beside the cities sidewalk, only pausing once when she came upon an unconcious young girl, whom she patched up before continuing on her way, hoping her unfamiliar scent wouldn't set off any territorial packs in the area.

message 22: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin's eyes widened slightly for a moment as she stared at him "Wow...and neither of you has killed the other yet? Maybe you do care for eachother....deep deep deep deep down inside....?"

message 23: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin grinned a very predatory grin, showing off her sharp fangs "Oh, I like that line, I will definately have to remember that one." She started pacing slightly, moving over to a pot of withering flowers and plucking one, twisting it inbetween her thin pale fingers, "You both talk similiar, y'know? From what I've seen, 'cept you seem more cautious, less sure of yourself then him..." she comment, looking at him curiously, the flower in her hand suddenly darkening before turning to ash.

message 24: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Alot of the pups I have seen are cautious, afraid. Alot of the leeches as well. Your brother, Maxxy, walks with confidence...more then even someone his age should have. Your similiar, but you don't seem nearly as sure of yourself, Puppy." she replied, wiping the ashes on her fingers off on her thigh, "If that even makes sense...." she added in a soft whisper.

Kai skidded to a stop as she ran out of trees, her glowing eyes widening as she panted, trying to get air back into her starved lungs while thinking of a way to not have to walk out in the open.

message 25: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin tilted her head to one side, and blinked owlishly "Of confidence or running away with your tail tucked inbetween your legs?" she asked lightly, curiousity coloring her seemingly permant indifferent tone.

Kai took a deep breath and stepped softly out of the trees, the cold pavement chilling the bare skin of her feet as she cautiously padded along, her large eyes jumping from one shadow to the next so quickly it was begining to make her dizzy.

message 26: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) A small sincere smile slipped onto her lips as she spoke, her eyes shifting from him as she plucked another flower, twirling it inbetween her fingers silently. "I think I may have bugged you enough, and you have another little pup to deal with if your as territorial as some others." she murmured, droppin ghte flower and stepping away from Axel, "It was...interesting to speak with you, we should do it more often Puppy." she commented as she flitted off towards her home, passing a confused looking Kai on the way, much to her own amusement.

Shifting her eyes to the now distant figure of Lin, Kai shook her head and whimpered softly, I really need to stop freaking myself out....if the pack here does get pissed I can just run... she thought shakily, taking a deep breath and shifting her cold feet as she began padding along once more.

message 27: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin paused outside her door, thinking about what to do. She wanted to write everything down but she had been a writer for 10 years and it was begining to get boring.

Kai chewed her bottomlip as she paused again, turning around and searching the shadows as her uneasy feeling of being watched got stronger. Slipping her metal claws onto her fingers, she sniffed the air again, attempting to figure out if she was just going crazy or not.

message 28: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Lin quirked an eyebrow at the bark and glanced in it direction before desciding to go and feed, then write,

Kai whinced at the loud bark, a faint whine slipping out of her throat as she resisted rubbing her ears to try and stop the ringing it had left, instead slipping into a more defensive stance as her eyes found him and locked on him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Prue saw what was happening and walked out with confidence and faced Axel ready to defend Kai if she needed to, She hoped that if a fight broke out between herself and Axel that Kai would run. her silver eyes shone with curiosity.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Prue looked back at him and sensed that he wasn't going to hurt Kai then caught Max's scent and growled

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Prue showed her teeth and her eyes flashed Lavender to show her pent up psychic powers

message 32: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai's wide eyes only widened more at the situation she was now in, her mind and body fighting the instinct to run away I knew I should have stayed in the trees... she thought coldly as she glanced at the two wolves and the single vampire.

message 33: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai chewed her bottomlip at the order, glancing back at Max with wide eyes before stepping back and bolting, dissapearing into the trees to watch from a distance, alittle worried about the wolf, Axel, which kept her from abandoning him entirely.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Prue looked at Axel then nodded Compliance and followed Kai, Deciding to keep her safe.

message 35: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai mostly ignored Prue, her mind else where as she followed the brothers, more curious then frightened. Though she wasn't curious enough to get to close to them.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyra ran through the forest in her Wolf Pup form and accidentally appeared in between Max and Axel, She whimpered.

Prue heard the Whimper. "Kyra" She whispered and ran in that direction.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Prue leapt out of the Bushes and attacked the first thing that posed a threat to Kyra and that was Max. she tore at him angrily thinking that he'd attacked Kyra.

"Mommy" Kyra whispered as she watched Prue fight for her.

message 38: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai shifted slightly out of the woods when Prue attacked Max, placing herself somewhat closer to the child, worried she may get hurt, her eyes locked on Prue and Max as Prue attacked him. Shifting her eyes to Axel she wonders faintly how he would react to the turn of events.

message 39: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai's eyes widened in horror and fear as she watched the fight, flinched faintly when Max glanced at her. Everything about him scared her, though she would rather die then admit that even to herself. Taking a deep breath she waited for an opening to step in if needed, checking to make sure she still had her claws and was calm enough to fight, much to her personal annoyance.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Prue stood and flung Max into a tree Hard, Using her Telekinetic Powers, She still had a few tricks up her sleaves and smirked when she saw the wood splinter on impact.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Prue growled after Max but tried to help Axel.

Kyra walked up to them shaking. "Momma?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry " She said to Axel as she tried to help him.

message 42: by Darkling (last edited Oct 30, 2011 02:04PM) (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai flitted forward and knelt beside Axel, gently checking his pulse and the damage done to him, her crimson eyes huge circle of color in her pale face. Taking a deep breath she tried to figure out where the worst of the damage, glancing at Kyra then Prue before back down at the injured man/wolf.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyra whimpered and stepped closer, Her silver eyes matching Prue's.

Prue shifted to her Human form and picked up Kyra and held her close.

message 44: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai stayed silent as her hands glowed for a moment in her lap and she consentrated on healing most of his internal damage as best she could from a distance and while she working quickly. Keeping a distant look on her face she watched him, before shifting her gaze to Prue and Kyra, finding them oddly cute, then look back to Axel.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eveythings going to be okay Kyra" Prue reassured as she paced, thinking about how she was going to get back at Max.

message 46: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai jumped slightly when Axel suddenly moved close to her, but was relieved for the contact, it made it much easier to heal him. Gently placing her pale hands against his fur, they glowed white for a moment again as she sped up the healing process, consentrating on any injury she could find, then moving back to outside injuries.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyra watched silently, Her silver eyes shimmering in intrest.

Prue watched Kyra watch Kai and smiled a little.

message 48: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kai looked up at him from her place on the ground, her eyes widening slightly as her pale cheeks gained some color from embarassment "No, no! Its fine. I'm just glad I could help you." she stated quickly, deciding to stay seated so she wouldn't stumble or pass out from how dizzy she felt, only to flinch at the sound of Max's laugh and stand anyway.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyra shivered at the laugh and cuddled against Prue.

"I'm Prue, this is my Sister/Daughter Kyra" She said to Axel.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"The scars look hot on you" Prue said.

Kyra giggled.

« previous 1 3