The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > New member hello!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dori (new)

Dori Hello, I just joined Good Reads a few days ago and this is my first group. I am looking forward to great book recommendations and discussions. My literary tastes range from Mystery and suspense to Chick Lit and Historical fiction as well. I am a SAHM of three children (four...if you count the dog!) I read every chance I get, which is sometimes a lot....but sometimes not!
Looking forward to being part of this group. I am on twitter as well and am always looking for other book lovers to follow.

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Dori and welcome to the best Mystery, etc. group ever *she said, brazenly* I'm sure you'll find just what you're looking for here, and the group members always make the best suggestions. We're voting for next months group reads now, so take a look at the "polls" (here to the right, near the group icon.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Dori. Hang on to your TBR list. It tends to grow astronomically with all the great recommendations here.

message 4: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) | 464 comments Welcome, Dori! (From someone with almost the same name.) I've been on a historical crime fiction binge lately myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be reading.

message 5: by Esma (new)

Esma Asalıoğlu (esmaasalioglu) Hi Dori, welcome! i am also new to goodreads.com. i liked here. i am sure you you will like too!

message 6: by paul (new)

paul burke (anntony475) | 56 comments just re-started with goodreads. particularly enjoy the scandinavian mystery writers now..fossum. larsson, nesbo etc. but tastes are universal. nice to have you aboard.

message 7: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hello to Esma and Murrowboy2. Welcome!

message 8: by Esma (new)

Esma Asalıoğlu (esmaasalioglu) thanks a lot:)