Mítico Criatura Academy discussion

Places off Campus > Summer Court

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is a place just for the summer fey. Or those who they have invited.))

message 2: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments Desicate walked in proudly, watching all the Summer Girls dance or frown at her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron walks by her side, tall and strong. Glaring at the Summer Girls.

message 4: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Stay with me, and away from the girls. They will...seduce you, so don't listen to their singing." She whispers into his ear.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've been to Faerie before." He grins.

message 6: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Oh." She blushes slightly. "Have you met Oberon?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He points at a scar on his collar bone. "Remember. I almost killed him. In the faerie wars..."

message 8: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Shit. I forgot about that."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"He'll have gotten over it by now." He grins and kisses her neck. "You seen your brother lately?"
((Does she know about Lyeta and Beesma?))

message 10: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments ((Nope.))
"Nope, he should be here soon."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))
"Good. Can't wait to see him in some of those clothes." He laughs.

message 12: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "He'll be on Guard duties, most likely." She laughs, leading him up the stairs towards Oberon's private rooms.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

His arm wraps around her. "How's Obey one Kanobey (Don't know how to spell) gonna react to us?"

message 14: by Sammi (last edited Jul 06, 2011 07:15AM) (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Well, Titania's opinion means absolutely nothing. Oberon, well, I really have no idea." She leaned into him, kissing his cheek.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Titania's the one that really scare me..." He shudders.

message 16: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "She scares me too. But don't show it, she'll use it to your disadvantage." She smiled, walking into a room where Oberon and Titania were.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins, then walks in, tall, strong, protective. By Esi's side.

message 18: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments Oberon.
"Child, you came. Plenty of time to spare as well...but I see, you bought a stray." He says, giving the two of them an odd look.

Desi.
"He isn't a stray, this is Cameron. He's my boyfriend."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron just looks at him. Displaying his scarr. "Hello Oberon."

message 20: by Sammi (new)

"Ah, Cameron. What a plesant surprise." He says coldly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

A smirk crosses Cameron's features. "I was hoping you would enjoy seeing me."

message 22: by Sammi (last edited Jul 06, 2011 07:37AM) (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments Desi.
"Cam, don't." She whispers.

Titania.
"Now, why is this...child here? Oberon, explain please. Also, why is there someone else who is not Fey here, in my Court?" She frowns.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He flares his wings. "I'm an angel." He grins, showing teeth.

message 24: by Sammi (new)

"Titania, this is Desicate. She's my daughter. Now, be quiet. All of you. The guests are gathering, we will have to announce soon."

Desi.
She reached out and took hold of Cam's hand, whimpering under Titania's cold star

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron stands between Titania and Esi. Making sure that she knew that she would have to go through her to get to Esi.

message 26: by Sammi (new)

"Someone will show you to your rooms in a second. Wait outside till then." He said, shooing them away with his hands.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron frowns. "I'm not one of your subjects."

message 28: by Sammi (new)

"Cameron. Do not start anything." She says, pulling him out of the room and into the hallway.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowns. "I seriously do NOT like that guy..."

message 30: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments "Please, just try to get along with him." She leans into him, closing her eyes and putting her arms around him.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron wraps his arms around her waist. "For you." He says softly. ((Want to bring Beesma in now?))

message 32: by Sammi (new)

"Thank you." She murmured into his chest.

Beesma.
He walks up the steps towards Oberon's room, surprised to see Desi and Cameron here. "Hey there little Dee, what are you doing here?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2011 08:04PM) (new)

Lyeta
I float in behind Beesma. Ignoring the death stares. My eyes lock onto my enemy's brother. "Cameron."

Cameron's eyes narrow. "Lyeta."

message 34: by Sammi (new)

"BEESMA! What on earth is she doing here?!" She frowns, stepping out of Cam's embrace and towards her brother.

Beesma.
"You can't question me. And I'm about to talk to Oberon. Shouldn't you be off dancing or something?" He gave her a cold stare with a cold smile to match.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
My eyes dart around the room waiting for the first person to lunge at me. I step closer to Beesma. Be nice Beesma I say in his mind.

Cameron just looks at how close Lyeta and Beesma now were.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gotta go. Watching a couple of dvd's with dad!))

message 37: by Sammi (new)

She flinched at his words as if he'd just slapped her across the face. "Maybe I should be. But at least I haven't sunk so low as to date someone from the Unseelie Court."

Beesma.
He nods slightly at Lyeta, watching Cam and Desi with cold eyes. "You little bitch!" He yelled at Desi, watching the guards and dancers hiss at him Lyeta.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I snarl. The warm air beginning to cool. "What's wrong? Am I-" I cut myself off as the air cools even further. I turn and grin. "Mother."

Mab
I float in, grinning at the fey around me. An Ogre and a small number of my court and some redcaps, just for impression, walk in behind me. "Hi Daughter."

message 39: by Sammi (new)

He walks out of the room, flinging the doors open. "Mab. You are not welcome here." He narrows his eyes at her.

Desi.
"Bee, what's happening to you?" She whispers, blinking back tears.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I grin. "I thought we could have a... Naming ceremony."

Mab
I laugh. Not a very nice sound. "Yes. I was thinking we could each name our heir." I cock my head. 'Or don't you have one?"

message 41: by Sammi (new)

"Of course, what a splended idea. Why had I not thought of this." He says, letting out a short laugh at the end.

Beesma.
He ignored Desi and watched Oberon impatiently.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Mab
"How about at dinner! Tonight!"

Lyeta
I grin at my mother but don't move from Beesma's side.

Cameron shuffles even closer to Esi. "Be careful."

message 43: by Sammi (new)

"We already had one planned, but you are welcome to join us, of course." He smiled, walking back into the room.

Desi.
"Why's he being like this?" She moved into Cameron, wanting to be held by him and feeling safe.

Beesma.
"I need to speak to him." He said to Lyeta, moving towards the door to follow him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
"You want me to come?" I ask. Perfectly happy to stay and pick fights with the summer fey.

Mab
I grin. ""Bye bye Obey."

Cameron frowns and hugs her tight. "Don't worry. It'll be alright."

message 45: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments Beesma.
"No, stay here. But do not upset the balance here."

Desi.
"He's such a dick." She mumbled. "C'mon, I'll show you our rooms."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyeta
I grin. "Ok."

"I know. Thank you." He mutters. Hugging her tight, ((I gotta have tea soon. But... You want to cut to the dinner?))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Brb. Tea))

message 48: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments ((Sure (: ))

Beesma.
He sits down at the table, among the other guards scanning the room for love ones; but he's scanning for Lyeta, not his sister like usually.

Desi.
She takes a deep breath and squeezes Cam's hand before walking out to take her new seat at the table, near the very top with King Oberon and Queen Titania.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((BACK!))
Lyeta
I glide in. A long, tight fitting sliver dress brushing the floor. I beam when I see Beesma and want to go to him. But I don't and sit down on Mab's throne's right hand side.

Mab
I glide in. Last to arrive. I sit in my throne. "Hello."

Cameron squeezes Esi's hand back and he stands at her right shoulder. Hand on his sword.

message 50: by Sammi (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:44AM) (new)

Sammi | 1216 comments ((Oberon and Titty haven't arrived yet, hahah. Yeah, I can't be bothered spelling her entire name anymore))

Desi.
"Relax. The people down there" she pointed to a group of Fey down the other end of the table "and them along the wall, are all Guards." She pulled him down into the seat beside her, happy Oberon let him stay with her.

Oberon.
He walks in, moving towards his seat at the very top of the table where Titty follows, smiling at those from their Court. "Welcome!" He says, his voice echoing off the walls.

« previous 1