The Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation and Psychic Development (Temple of Witchcraft, #1) The Inner Temple of Witchcraft question

Do/Did you read any other books along with this one?
deleted member Jul 06, 2011 04:56AM
I'm fairly new concerning paganism, and I'm *studying* with this book as a solitary practitioner. If you have read this book/are reading this book/are planning to read this book, what other books would you recommend to read along with this one?
The Inner Temple of Witchcraft covers the basic and teaches you to get in touch with... well, your inner temple, but I feel like I should learn about other things as well. Help?

I have a few recs, if you click on my bookshelf you'll find them under the "nonfiction" tag. Scott Cunningham was constantly recommended to me, and he's well worth reading. So anything by Cunningham.

Along with normal, informative nonfiction books, I'd also recommend reading some of the pagan and wiccan crafts books too. They give more informal, personal views and an interesting look into the topic. Not to mention some bada$s crafts.

Goodluck!

deleted user Thanks! :D
Jan 26, 2012 11:35AM · flag

Look into getting some books by Silver RavenWolf. She has been a big help to me.

deleted user I'm kinda torn on Silver RavenWolf - some say it's really good and some say it's not. ...more
Jan 26, 2012 11:36AM · flag