The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hi from Minnesota!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new)

Liz Hi everyone! I've just found this group and it seems pretty cool. My list of books to read is already roughly 6.5 typed pages, and I wish I could afford to go into a bookstore and buy 2 bags full of books.
I'm a student who's an English major, so I read what's assigned to me during the school year, and in a few days, I take off for a year of studying in England.
So, anyways, hi again!

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Hi Liz... english major who likes to read... whodathunkit!!

:) welcome to the group! Good luck in England. That is on my list of places to visit before I die!

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz Thanks Lori!

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz (arcanepenguin) | 285 comments another Liz from MN who has/will be studying in the UK?

weird...

make sure you see the British Library if you are in London. It's well worth it.

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (backwoodsbabble) | 52 comments Hi Liz from Minnesota... My family is all over a little town named Menagha... ever heard of it???

Good luck in England you lucky dog you!

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz Thanks for the recommendation Liz, I'll keep that in mind! And no, Jenn, I have not heard of Menagha...I am in Northfield, which is about half an hour south of the twin cities.

message 8: by Krista (new)

Krista (findyourshimmy) | 382 comments Welcome and happy reading! Enjoy the trip to England...you lucky duck!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Liz, from a fellow English major.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the Group Liz.

message 11: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn | 7 comments Welcome to the group! I'm a Minneapolitan, but just recently relocated to Miami Beach. Have a geat time abroad! Don't be surprised if you miss MN more then you expect to. :)

message 12: by Liz (new)

Liz Thanks everyone :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Be welcome, Liz!