Midnight Academy discussion

Vampire dorms > Kathrine's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 229 (229 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((decorate how u want :)))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((thank you Ducky!!!))

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((your welcome))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine sat on her window seat and started to draw.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) She sketched Ash, who was perched on the widow seal

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine set her things down and sighed. She couldn't believe she had to be the teacher for 2 classes.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine came in with Matt.

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments Matt walked in behind her."Woah cool room."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Thanks. Sorry about all the flowers everywhere."

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Its ok i like the black rose."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Oh, those are one of my favorite flowers and white calla lilies." she brushes her hair back.

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "So why did you want to come here."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "My music and my poetry. Plus I have to hide my sketch book."

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "And to get away from my mom."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Yes, I need to relax too."

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Want me to rub your soulders."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Yes, please."

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Ok sit down."He pulled up a chair for her.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine pulled off her t-shirt, underneath she was wearing a tank-top and sat down. She pushed her hair aside.

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments Matt began to rub her soulders.

Alexis was right outside the door listening in.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Ohmigod. That feels so good."

((g2g))

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments ((how long))
"I thought it wold."

A;exis began imagining what they could be doing.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((2 hours at most. 1 at the least))

"Mmmmmm............"

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Are you feeling better."

Alexis ketp imagining stuff matt and Kathrine could be doing.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Totally,"

((sorry my mom dragged me to the store and then dinner))

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Ok i'm glad."

Alexis can't stop imagining stuff.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine turned around to face Matt.

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Yeah."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "You know your mother is standing right outside the door." she whispered.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Huh she is how can you tell."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I can hear her breathing. She's shifting around a lot too."

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Oh and what is she doing out there."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "She's pretty much imagining what were doing in here by what were saying."

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Oh god no."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Yeah."

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "So what do you want me to do."

message 40: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 21, 2011 09:22PM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "You don't have to do anything. Just want you to know."

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments ((cool does Kathrine have them))
"ok."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((yeah))

"She also thinks that we have a secret relationship because of some random reason."

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Yeah i can tell."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine stood up and sat down on her bed, grabbing her notebook.

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments He turned into his Purple wolf form and jumped onto the bed and sat next to her."So what does the dear diray have in it can you read it to me i won't tell anyone."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Personal things. I can tell you somethings." Katherine smiled at him.

((purple wolf??))

message 48: by Matthew (last edited Jul 21, 2011 09:58PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments ((what its his wolf color))
"Ok."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((okay))

"One entry is about you."

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 637 comments "Ok what does it say."

« previous 1 3 4 5