Anything for You, Ma'am: An IITian's Love Story Anything for You, Ma'am discussion

One of the best refreshing books ever.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Prerak (new)

Prerak I just completed this book, and being true to my heart...its one of the fewest love stories that I rejoiced. I am not a fan of light, and romance fiction...but to smack me on my head...this book is both...One of the best books ever...and sure to give you a laugh...If you are going to search for literature in this book...then I should stop you right now.;..but if you need a quick break from hectic lifestyle...then this is oone thing that can assure you that...nice read and fun

Reena sure its a light read...must admit dat writting style ws surprisingly good...
bt smhw those coincidences were pissing me of...b4 reading evry chapter i ws hoping "no more coincidences plzz"...bt it dint turned up in my favour..evry chaptr(nt literally) ws hving another coincedence,,,,like meeting d gal's bro in d train...n d prof..n dis n dat..
if i stop complaining abt those "coincedences" otherwise book ws real light n fun to read...njoyd d writting style!! no doubt!

Himesh I started reading the book as i did not have any other book to read, but as i proceeded further I found it to be very interesting and a comical one too.
the short instances of humor amused me and the story gripped me tightly.
it was a real life experience of an IITian but it was still very interesting.
i was just lost in the book and felt as if i am Tejas Narula and started framing the story in my mind and thought what i would do if i were him.
altogether it was an amazing story and i loved it really.

Kritika Prerak wrote: "I just completed this book, and being true to my heart...its one of the fewest love stories that I rejoiced. I am not a fan of light, and romance fiction...but to smack me on my head...this book is..."

so true the book is best for those in search of a break...u can be assured of a joyous ride once u start reading n it will keep pushing u to read more to reveal the surprises dat u will find after every third page...........

Vasavi I enjoyed it a lot.. simple story but nicely written..

message 6: by Jai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jai Irritating.

Priyanka I lvoed this book!! it is one of my Fav books!! not boaring full of exitement.. and i like the way the story drafted, cascade of events were in proper flow!!