Midnight Academy discussion

Classes > Mental Abilities.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2011 03:00AM) (new)

Teacher: Cecilia
((Teacher will choose class room))

message 2: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments ((oooo mental! nice! lol))

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) [ima just thinking if my powers are mind abilities and or body and soul.....i dont know which one!!! sh*t!)

message 4: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments ((Me?))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((I have mental abilities in one of my charries...))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Umm... Sammi was first. So Sammi. What's your charries name again?))

message 7: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments ((Which Sammi? Hahah))

message 8: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((okay laura, thanks for making all these places for me:) leave it at that for now? lolz so many posts i cant keep up LOLZ))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Sammi wrote: "((Which Sammi? Hahah))"

((lolz XD))

message 10: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((the sammi who asked first... obviously))

message 11: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments ((Ooooh! Well, I didn't know. And Cecilia.))

message 12: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((lolz. okay))

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2011 02:51AM) (new)

Oh jeeze... Oops...
Ok Ducky. :D.
And Sammi not the archangel one...))

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((lolz thanks Laura :)))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm soooo out of it today...))

message 16: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments ((Hahaha, poor Laura. The charries name is Cecilia (: ))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((kk))

message 18: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments Cecilia sat down in the room, annoyed at the fact no one came. "Well, this is a waste of my time..." She muttered to herself.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mia came in. She was known as the Ice Queen.

message 20: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "Hello. Just take a seat, I'll start in a second."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mia sits in a chair.

message 22: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "Is no one else seriously coming?" She frowns, sitting down at the desk and facing her one student.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari ran into the room. "I'm here..." she panted.

message 24: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "Welcome!" She beamed at her. "So, do either of you have any requests at all? Because currently, I have no idea what to start with. And theory is a terrible thing to have as a first class."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Illusions?" Mia asks.

((Hi Sammi! lolz))

message 26: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "Alright, I'll put that in the hat." She starts writing it down on a piece of paper, ripes it off and shoves it in a jar. "Well, maybe not a hat." Any other ideas?"

((Hahahah, hey!))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Thought Sugestion?" Katherine says quietly as she slides into the seat next to Mia

message 28: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:02AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell came in after Katherine. She sat down father back then the rest.

message 29: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments ((Be back, tea time!))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((kk))

message 31: by Sammi (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:46AM) (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "As in, placing an idea into someone elses mind so they can either act on it or not?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Something like that." Katherine says.

message 33: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "Nice." She writes down a few ideas, majority coming from herself and shoves them into the jar.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "So, what are we to do?" Aerebell asks.

message 35: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "Well, whatever I pick out." She shakes the jar, putting it high in the air and plucking one out with her hand. "Mind reading. Good, something simple to start off with. This'll be followed up with Thought Suggestion." She smiled, setting the jar back down.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "So, we have a subject. How do we learn to read thoughts?" Aerebell asks

message 37: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments "I'm thinking of how to put it in words, it would be so much easier if I could show you and you actually being able to see but you know, it's mental abilities.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Okay," Katherine said, "Test it on me. I already know how to read minds."

message 39: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Ivory walked into class late with her earphones on, she hadnt realised how loud her voice was until she said, "Sorry im late!!" so loudly, because of how loud the volume was in her ears

message 40: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments She laughed softly at Ivory's arrival. "Don't worry, we're only just starting. But could you take your earphones out?"

message 41: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 07, 2011 02:20AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "What!!" Ivory said, throwing her bag in her seat and sitting at the back of the classroom in a different seat

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine made her mind strangly blank to everyones probing minds.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) You should take your earphones out, Katherine suggested in Ivory's mind

message 44: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Ivory got the message and froze, shit! she took her earphones out quickly and looked at them, "Sorry you guys"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell said, "Nah, didn't bug me." she grinned.

Katherine just looked at her blankly.

Mia gave her a small smile.

message 46: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments Cecilia sighed and began to motion to Ivory to take out her earphones. "Now, where was I...Oh, right. I was going to demonstrate on Katherine. Okay, so to start off with, you need some sort of basic mental ability. It doesn't matter what, if you don't, come see me later and I'll help you build some sort of foundation. But, first, focus on the person your trying to read." She stops and focus on Katherine. "Then, let your mind go blank and open it up. With some sort of foundation, and with lots of focus and a blank mind, that persons thoughts should seep in."

message 47: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 07, 2011 02:25AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Ivory just watched them in anticipation

message 48: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 07, 2011 02:26AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine's reflexs made her mind go utterly blank so the reader couldn't get anything except a low hum.

message 49: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments She frowned slightly. "I can tell you know when someone's reading you."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Sorry, reflex. Umm...I'll try to keep my stream of thought going." Katherine started a bunch of random thoughts

« previous 1