ROBUST discussion

12 views
Rants: OT & OTT > What a day!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (katiewstewart) | 1099 comments This probably doesn't count as a rant, but today has definitely been over the top, so I guess this goes here.

Today is my birthday (at my age, no cause for excitement). It has been a lovely day, but to top it off I finally had word that my entry in the Dan Poynter Global eBook Awards has been accepted. I am officially a "Nominee". So I now have a webpage on the site (http://awardsforebooks.com/book-writi...) and a special little GIF to put on my websites to link people back to it. The fact that I plucked up the courage to enter at all is cause for excitement in itself! Added to the success I'm having with the Smashwords promotion this month, I'm on a real high.


message 2: by Claudine (new)

Claudine | 1110 comments Mod
Well done Katie! That is so cool!

/and happy birthday (whispers)


message 3: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (xenasmom) | 306 comments Katie wrote: "This probably doesn't count as a rant, but today has definitely been over the top, so I guess this goes here.

Today is my birthday (at my age, no cause for excitement). It has been a lovely day,..."

That's fantastic, Katie. I am so glad that you had the courage. I am smiling for you across the miles and Happy Birthday too!


message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (patriciasierra) | 2388 comments I'm pouring drinks in the lobby for anybody who wants to toast Katie for both her birthday and her achievement.

Good job, Katie.


message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (katiewstewart) | 1099 comments Thanks, everyone! Someone put a pin in my balloon on another site, so I'm not feeling quite so high today. But I'll enjoy the drinks before I go off to cry in a corner. Thanks, Patricia!


message 6: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (patriciasierra) | 2388 comments I have a hitman on retainer. Let me know who used that pin.


message 7: by Andre Jute (new)

Andre Jute (andrejute) | 4851 comments Mod
Happy birthday, Katie, congratulations too on being such a star, never mind the clown with the pin, in a month nobody will remember her name.


message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (katiewstewart) | 1099 comments Andre Jute wrote: "Happy birthday, Katie, congratulations too on being such a star, never mind the clown with the pin, in a month nobody will remember her name." Who said it was a woman?

Patricia Sierra wrote: "I have a hitman on retainer. Let me know who used that pin." Thanks, Patricia. I'll let you know if they upset me again.


back to top