The Fair Folk discussion

Winter Court > Castle Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 197 (197 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow coats the ground. But it's much the same as the summer's one. Just no plants. :D

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet walked around, admiring the snow covered ground

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon walks in. Bored.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet saw devon and smiled breifly

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins and walks over. "What's up?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "nothing much" she smiled at him. she pushed her amazing brown hair to the side

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyes catch on that small movement. "Me neither. I'm bored out of my mind."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "You? bored? wouldnt you be doing something that proves your ready to take to the throne?" she asked facing him

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He snorts. "No... Everyone's fawning over me. I can't even try to fo anything like that." He frowns. "I can't do anything I want to do."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "But arent you next in line to the throne?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes... It's not all it's cracked up to be..." He sighs.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She put her hand on his shoulder "you will make a perfect king, do they know that?" she asked

((g2g last post, cya))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok))
He smiles. 'Thank you."

message 14: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler walks in to the courtyard. Her feet were bare but numb as they glided through the cold snow. Her midnight blue dress with silver engravings all around it, swirled endlessly as the tastless wind blew in her direction. The fabric covering her chest was cut low for obvious reasons. Her gorgeus black hair swirled around aswell in the direction of the win, her emerald eyes searching......observing.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Lyeta(Laura) wrote: "((Ok))
He smiles. 'Thank you.""

SHe returned the smile "your welcome"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks down. "I mightn't end up as King yet... Laura is in pretty good favour too."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "She is huh? well either way i know you will make an amazing king."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles. "You really are one of the nicest winter fey I've met." He says, eyes tender.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "Seruously? im sure there are nicer ones" she gripped her arm tightly, looking down at the ground

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:31AM) (new)

He puts his hand over hers. "The ones that only want favour."
((UGH! NICE GRAMMAR LAURA! EDIT EDIT EDIT! AND STRUCTURE SENTENCES PROPERLY NEXT TIME DUMBO! URGH!))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She looked up at him, not realising how close she was to him, "yeah, i know"

message 22: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler smiled at the cold.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon shifts slightly closer, unconciously. "Have you been in the court your whole life?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "yeah, you?" sher asked not minding how close he was moving

((brb 30 mins))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((K))
Devon grins. "Yah."

message 26: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler walks up to the.....couple. She sees Devon and confusion sweeps across her face.
"if you dont mind me asking but arnt you the heir of.....?" she asks him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:50AM) (new)

Devon grins. "Unofficial." Smirking he continues "And you are?" He holds his hand out for her to shake.

message 28: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler raises her eyebrows.
"Tyler Twist." she said, shacking his hand.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not writing very well tonight...))
"Nice to meet you Tyler. What are you?" He asks.

message 30: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) (haha! Its ok)

Tyler laughs.
"what do you think?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol. Gotta go. Brb))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet saw Tyler "Hi, im scarlet, rolyal fey of the winter court"

message 33: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) TYler looks at scarlet.
"same here."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "nice to meet you" she smiled

message 35: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler licked her bottom, flashing her tongue piercing.
"nice to meet you to"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((huh?? licked her bottom? care to elaborate?))

"Nice tounge piercing"

message 37: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 61 comments Mod
((HAHAhAH! I think she means licked her bottom lip))

message 39: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) (whoops ima sooo sorry. Watchin a movie now and on the phone so uts hard.)

Tyler laughs.
"thanks"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((lolz its cool :P))

She laughed with her

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon grins at them ."So... I'm like... I dunno." He laughs. SLightly lost.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "thats girls for ya" she giggled

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He shakes his head. "Yeah... Girls..."

message 44: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler smiled.
"damn right."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She hit him in the arm playfully "yeah, girls "

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckles. Then playfully drops down into a defensive crouch. "Anyone wanna practise?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet nodded "Id be honnered" she droped down into a defensive stance

message 48: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler raised an eyebrow.
"i am one person you dont wana mess with" she said smiling

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh cooomeee on..." He grins. "Two on one?" But he keeps his eyes on Scarlet. Watching for her first move.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "you think your that good? thats a little 'up yourself' dont ya think?" she giggled, but didnt do anything

« previous 1 3 4