The Fair Folk discussion

Summer Places > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 05, 2011 07:21PM) (new)

Just outside of the walls of the court. This forest is not quite as full of murderous creatures as the winter fey ones.
But it leaks into the Wilde wood so still... Be careful.

message 2: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments Jude jogged out of the court and into the dark forest, he had his black leather jacket, white shirt and jeans on, his favourite clothes. He then began walking around the forest, looking for lost people and also was out to get some fresh air

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:54PM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell walked through the forest, a stealthy walk, she had her cardi wrapped around her waist, her rinesone belt that was hanging off her stone-washed skinny leg jeans made a slight jangling sound with every step she took. She had her danger in her belt, her hand pressed against the handle

message 4: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He walked around then heard a jingling sound, he pulled out his dagger from his pocket and headed to the direction of the sound

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((whoops! got the name wrong lolz))

Annabell turned around, walking backwards, looking in a direction she thought she heard something. She ran into Jude. SHe jumped around

message 6: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments Hi's heart skipped a beat as he bumped into someone, it was a girl "Uhh...sorry" he said

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She slid her sword back into her belt "no, it was my fault"

message 8: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled and nodded, "If you say so" He put his dagger in his pocket, "nice sword you got there" he pointed to it

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She looked down at it, then back up at him and smiled "thanks, nice dagger"

message 10: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He laughed, "I found it on the forest grounds, so what brings you out here?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "I felt like coming out here, the sourrondings, the sent, just the usual, how bout you?"

message 12: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "fresh air" he sighed, and breathed in

((g2g bbl))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded "IM annabell, but most people just call me Anna" she smiled and extended a hand

((okies, cya)

message 14: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((im back for a bit))

He shook her hand, "Im Jude" he smiled, "nice to meet you Anna"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "like wise" she smiled and pulled her hand away

((okies))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "like wise" she smiled and pulled her hand away

((okies))

message 17: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He then looked around, taking in their surroundings

((brb))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She smiled at him "well, i best be off"

((alrighty))

message 19: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He looked at her, "wanna walk with me? I want some company"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She shrugged and nodded "okay, sure"

message 21: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled, and began walking, "So, Anna tell me about yourself"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "not really much to tell, my mom lives in England after she left my dad who died a few months ago, my sister is travelling the world, so yeah, now im here." she walked with him

message 23: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Oh, sorry about your dad" he looked at her, he then began remembering his sister, and frowned shaking the thought out of his head, "so youre all alone out here, same as me"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She shrugged "Its cool, i never really spent much time with him anyway. And yeah, i guess i am out here alone, though it doesnt bother me much. How about you?"

message 25: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Me?" he laughed, "my life is based on shit"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "c'mon, i gave you my life story, you gotta give me something" she laughed a little

message 27: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He looked at her, "well, I was kicked out of the house by my parents, me and my sister" he frowned, "I havent seen them in ages, and my sister...I dont even know where she is" he shook his head, "we began hating each other"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She rested her hand on his shoulder "Im sorry"

message 29: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled, "Dont be sorry"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She smiled at him, let out a soft sigh and kept walking

message 31: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He walked with her, "soo..."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She bit her lip, "this is awkward, isnt it"

message 33: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Nah" he laughed, "Im not that good at making conversation, hmm, you have any friends?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She stopped. "of course i have friends'

message 35: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 16, 2011 11:26PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He looked at her, "I shouldnt have asked that, ofcourse you would"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She rolled ehr eyes playfully and kept walking

message 37: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled, "I like your hair"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "thanks..." she smiled "yourt is pretty cool"

message 39: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled, "thanks" and commenced walking, "how old are you?" he asked

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "17" she nodded and smiled, walking with him "you?"

message 41: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments Isabella's 17 too, he thought, "Im 18" he smiled

message 43: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "wanna head back now?" he asked her

message 45: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments They then turned back, he kept on giving her sideways glances

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell didnt notice his glances, she just kept walking

message 47: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments They reached there, "Uhh....I guess i'll see ya later" he said to her

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded "cya" she began to walk away

message 49: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He then walked upto her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Now bye" he smiled

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She watched him and smiled "bye" she whispered, and walked away, a smile plastered on her face

« previous 1 3 4