We LoveFilm discussion

TV Shows / TV Movies etc. > Luther ***SPOILERS***

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Davina D. | 693 comments Mod
So I'm about to start watching this UK crime drama starring my main man Idris Elba.

Has anybody seen it? It airs on BBC America in the States. I caught the first episode on a BBC stream and it was pretty aright.

I've always thought Idris had leading man quality. Had he been another more mainstream actor I'm sure he'd've been a household name long ago.

Anyway I've only seen S1 E1, but it's somewhat similar in style and tone to The Killing, except that its set in London and appears to be far more engaging, if the previews of the episodes to come are anything to judge by. And its not too long either, apparently there are 2 seasons out so far with 6 episodes each. Not sure if a Season 3 has been green lit.

Hope its good.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments OMG! We are twins! I just picked that out on netflix. I was going to tell you that your man stars in it. Guess you beat me to it. I can't wait to discuss this with you.

message 3: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Nice. We can watch together! Have you already scene episode 1? He was looking a bit rough (not the usual dapper looking Idris like he was in The Wire), but I'll take him anyway I can get him! :)

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments No I haven't watch any episodes. I just saw that he had a show and immediately clicked on the button. I didn't even know what the show was about until you explained it. That can tell you how much I cared...about staring at that beauty of his :)

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments So there are multiple seasons?

message 6: by Davina, The Modster (new)

2, with a 3rd season up in the air.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Thanks! I'm going to catch episode one tonight before I hit the bed.

message 8: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Its good. You'll like it!

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Last night, I watched the first episode and I have to agree that Idris looked rough. He kinda looked dirty almost liked they rolled him around in powder. He had a dusty look. His "wife" made me want to punch her in the face. I don't like her already.

message 10: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Hehe ... how did I know? You never like the wives! LOL
When you told me you were going to watch it and I recalled the wife I thought 'oh o Samantha's not gonna like her!'

I, on the other hand, didn't mind her. In fact I quite liked her. I think Indira Varma is gorgeous (I loved her as Vorenius' wife in Rome). She obviously still cares deeply for Luther even though she no longer wants to be with him. Cut her some slack! ;)

As for Idris/Luther ... yes, didn't he? More disturbing was that he still wore the same clothes the day after he went to visit his wife and she dumped him. Did you notice that? I was like ... ewww. They were so messing up my Elba fantasy with that little mistake! LOL

message 11: by Samantha (last edited Jul 06, 2011 05:31PM) (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Davina, how could you like her? Seriously? We normally click on most issues but you're on that boat alone my friend. I don't find her attractive. That was the first thing I notice right away. She is just bland but that could be a little hate on my part. LOL! Then the way she told him that she didn't want to be with him was f***ed up. Also, when he comes by the house the next day, the guy greets him at the door. She didn't do shit! You don't let the new guy disrespect your husband that you still have feelings for. I didn't like that. Nope!

Davina, I did notice that. In fact that is the little things that get me. I think I made a thread about that in this group.Yeah, they gave him a dirty look. He never went to wherever he lived and wash or changed his clothes. I need my boo to have his swag back. LMAO!!!

message 12: by Davina, The Modster (last edited Jul 06, 2011 05:56PM) (new)

Actually, I agree with you about the inappropriate way she handled the whole break up and the scene with the new boyfriend. I certainly think she could have let him down a bit easier considering he's just been bloody released from a psych ward. Talk about kicking a dog when it's down.

You're right, she didn't handled the situation overall right. However, if I divorced Mickey today and he keeps harassing me several months down the line after Idris and I have moved in together ... I wouldn't mind Idris going out there to take care of business!!! LMAO so I didn't mind that part, the bf was just being protective, but yeah she could have shown a little more respect and thought for the man she claims to still love.

Nevertheless what put me off more than the wife was the way Luther handled himself during and after the break up. He was a little pathetic, don't you think? He was just lapping at her, begging to be taken back like a little rejected dog. I thought, have a little pride, mate, c'mon! LOL

Anyway, I totally disagree with you about Indira Varma. You're definitely hating on that poor woman, Samantha! Shame on you! LOL How can you say she's ugly? She's very attractive. If I was into chicks I'd date her.

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments LMAO!!! You're silly. You know that right? Well I can see if you divorce the hubs and he keeps coming back that Idris should handle business for you. LOL.

Luther was pathetic. I need them to develop his character more. I kept expecting him to have some of the same bark that he has in his movies. He was pleading with her and she showed no interest in taking him back. I didn't like how he was holding onto her when he told her that he loved her while the cops was out there. I'm wondering if the boyfriend, after watching her reaction to Luther, think that they have a chance.

I'm hating but I still don't find her attractive. She's not ugly. She just seem like a regular woman to me. LOL. I know she is not the type of woman that my mind could tolerate Idris to play husband to. LMAO. Ok...let me stop. But you get my point.

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Oh and I still haven't watched Rome. Maybe she will look better in that.

message 15: by Davina, The Modster (new)

I hope he grows a pair as far as she's concerned. After all, she betrayed him, not vice versa. She's the one who stepped out on him at time when he was most vulnerable.

But it is only the first episode so perhaps we're expecting too much to begin with. Then again, there's only 6 episode per season so there's not much room to develop any characters/story lines that aren't already at fair stage of development from the beginning.

What did you think of the rest of the show? I thought that Alice woman was pretty psycho. The actress did a brilliant job, I think. I thought the acting of Luther's young side kick was a bit forced, like this was his first major role or something. Story wise, being the amateur detective I've become due to all those real life crime shows I watch I could see a few holes in Luther's investigation. For eg why didn't they swab her hands for gunshot residue? Easiest, quickest way to find out if she had recently fired a weapon. Blood spatter analysis of the walls and the pattern of blood on her clothes and person. Hehe I should probably query the BBC about writing for the show! HA! How about that ... lol Davina D, HEAD WRITER, and I'd be able to spend 12 hrs a day with Idris. Priceless.

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Alice, was sick. I see that she is going to bring a bit of drama to Luther's life, since she is a bit obsessed with him. I like her though. Hmmm...I've never thought of the loop holes in his investigation. The whole episode kind of moved quickly if you asked me.

Well if you become a writer for the show, don't forget me! I want to be around to get to see Idris. LOL. Sometimes I do wonder who the hell chose some of the writers for some of these shows. I was having a conversation with my friend about this when we were talking about a show called Single Ladies on VH1. The writers really don't take enough time to follow through with some of the lines on that show. I don't know the process but I wonder do they do screenings to see how audiences might respond to the show before they start airing? They need to and I need to be a part of that audience. I also wonder if we see some of the loop holes you are referring to because it's a short season or something else.

message 17: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Sometimes I think some of these writers have gotten so big that they think they don't need to make an effort. It's like some of these big name movie stars putting out crap and receiving 20 million pay cheques for their (non) efforts. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, don't you worry I'm very generous. I never forget my friends so if they hire me I'd sure to hit you up while on the set. Hehehehe ...

So I watched episode 2 and wow, pretty good stuff. Episode consisted mainly of a series of dialogues ... which are normally boring as hell, but not here. I'd say it was great, more so than the first, and based on the preview of the third episode it seems like it's only about to get better. Saw a shot where it looked like Luther and Zoe are about to get it on. ;)

I'm already starting to regret that the show only has 6 episode per season. Seriously, who does that????
By industry standards TV shows should normally have between 10 - 22 episodes per season! But 6??? It has to be a UK thing.

I must say two things I like about this series right off the bat is the fact that they cast a woman as the chief of Luther's investigative unit AND that for the first time in TV that I've seen they cast a minority actor as the lead with the white actor in the supportive role rather than vice versa.

Though I'm not a minority, I'm strongly in favour of having more diversity on TV and film. And I'm particularly proud this has happened on UK TV. Come to think of it, are there or were there ever any shows here in the States that was entirely led by a minority (let's say Black) actor? Though I'm not much of a TV person, I can't think of one.

This is pretty big for England, who set the standard for other European countries to be sure, but who still grapples with racial tensions stemming mostly from what a lot of British people feel is uncontrolled immigration. It's encouraging to see that they're trying to be more inclusive. I only hope the show lasts.

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Well I got all the way through episode 3. The series is really progressing nicely. I won't tell you if Luther and Zoe get together. I'm kind of annoyed by the 6 episodes because it really is picking up. Do you still think Luther is an amateur sleuth?

Led by a Black actor and had supporting white characters? Not that I can remember. There has been shows with black actors that had a bit of success. Hell, I'm just looking for a decent TV show that has good black actors. I think that it is something that is sorely missed. The few that I have seen on TV today aren't good for reasons that I probably shouldn't get into because I'll sound like I'm ranting.

message 19: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Oh, the actress who is playing Alice is creepy. Wait, why the hell is Luther conversing with Alice. She is not to be trusted. He is just setting his ass up for trouble. I don't like that but I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

message 20: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Oh I love rants. Please rant away. Rant! Rant! Rant! :)

As for Luther agreeing to have coffee with Alice at the end of episode 2 I was like WTF??? I can't wait to see what could be his motive for that.

I never thought Luther was an amateur sleuth at all. LOL. I said I was. He's the real deal obviously.

Yeah, even though I don't watch a lot of TV, I kind of knew instinctively that this is actually the first time a popular TV show had the minority actor in the lead and the white actors supporting. It's really funny that this occurred in the UK and not here in the States since racial progression is generally far more realized here than there.

message 21: by Samantha (last edited Jul 07, 2011 04:57PM) (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Oh boy, you do like trouble, don’t you? Well for starters, like we have both mentioned in earlier posts, the shows lack serious writers. I’ll use the show I was referring to the other night, Single Lades, which stars Lisa Raye, Stacey Dash, and some unknown (to me) white actress. Now I started watching the show based on a recommendation from a friend. Why I did that when sometimes her recommendations are a hit or miss? I don’t know. Anyway, the show is suppose to be an “urban” sex in the city. I use the word “urban” loosely because I don’t want to be accused of using it as a pretense to the word “black”. Three friends find themselves contending with Atlanta’s male population which if you know Atlanta… well I’ll leave it at that. Stacey Dash’s character finds herself single after ending a long term relationship with a basketball player who doesn’t want to marry her. She embarks on several affairs that leads to nowhere. I swear, this chick has so many dudes, it’s not even funny. Then Lisa Raye is the epitome of a gold digging, old ass video vixen. I don’t understand it but unfortunately they boxed her into this character which shows no promise of developing into anything more. The white girl is basically classified as a dingbat who cheats on her AA husband. Then her friends hold slight resentment (it isn’t blatant) that she cheated on him. The storylines aren’t complete. It started off with the woman cheating with Common (I do like him!) but after the affair is brought to light, he fades out when there was still much to cover. The writers throw in every famous black person in the world without explaining their significance to the show. Just poor writing!

My second thought about this subject matter is that shows today aren’t full of substance. Look at House of Payne and Meet the Browns. Lord knows, Tyler Perry, has the means and platform to create something really success, especially since there aren’t many other AA shows that are contending for the spotlight. Instead, my man has decided to take the cheesy and buffoonery route. Yes, I said it. The attempt to deliver down to earth family comedy fall short and created only cartoonish characters that oversell the punch lines of the jokes. They tend to fall into the stereotypical image of AAs and it is not funny!

Most AA shows today aren’t what I call family friendly and relatable. Look at shows like The Cosby Show or A Different World which showed AAs as successful, intelligent and productive citizens. They were real and yet they have lost their appeal. However, the state of the youth (who watch a lot more TV, at least more than myself) want shows that have immediate gratification, which leads me to believe that shows today all consist of sex, drugs, street life, and no values. Can I say this for all of them? No. But I know that shows that I held as successful don’t have the same appeal today. I don’t even blame major networks for not showing any of these shows today. I just want a show that has diversity without losing some of the appeal as shows from the 80s or early 90s.

Boy do I hate writing. I could have summed this nonsense up in about five minutes verbally. LOL. I hope this makes sense b/c I’m too tired to really delve into this topic. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments If you didn't like Luther calling up Alice for coffee at the end of E2, then wait until you watch E3. They have built this weird relationship.

message 23: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments E4- was good. I got caught up into it. I even yelled out a few times which is something I never do. I don't talk during shows. LOL. Can't wait for you to catch up, so we can discuss this.

message 24: by Davina, The Modster (last edited Jul 07, 2011 08:24PM) (new)

I hate when they take viewers for morons and leave glaring loose ends like they think people are too stupid to notice. Really sloppy work.

As for Perry's TV shows, I so agree with you! I've seen a few episodes of House of Payne and the players always seem to over act. It adds nothing to the comedic effect, just makes them seem very cartoonish like you said. Not good TV. As we've discussed before, I too hope Perry will venture into more substantial territory now that he has the means and opportunity to do so. He made a fair attempt with Coloured Girls, though for me that wasn't good enough.

Back to Luther ... I caught up! Just finished watching e3 and e4. Show's definitely interesting and well made. So far I've really enjoyed the murder mystery in e4. The actor who played the villain totally blew me away with his performance. He definitely had me scared esp when I think about how many cabs I jump into each day without a thought as to whether the driver is a perverted psycho.

That said, I've started to notice how by the book and formulaic the show is. New case comes in, chief briefs the crew, Luther pines over Zoe, Zoe pines over who she wants to be with, Luther spars with psycho Alice, Luther is hounded by IA, Luther tries to outsmart the bad guy, fails, victim gets killed or hurt, Luther is angry at the loss, Luther spars with psycho Alice some more, Luther pines over Zoe some more, Luther corners the bad guy alone, Luther saves the day. Hurra! Hurra! Hurra!

All 4 episodes follow almost that exact order. It's not good, but at least the stories are interesting and fairly well written. They leave a lot out when it comes to solving the crimes, but I guess that's fine since the average viewer probably doesn't know much about forensics and probably doesn't care one wit.

Romance wise, I liked e3. Loved the ending. Was that moment between Luther and Zoe hot or what? It pissed me off that they didn't subject us to more of them getting it on! Grrrr.... Anyway, I liked seeing him and her together although she's getting on my nerves now with her indecision.

And what's up with Luther and Mark tolerating her bullshit? She's still married to her husband and by all accounts still loves him yet she's shacking up with this other dude while she's banging them both???Who the hell does that? What if she gets pregnant? How will she know who the father is? And what it is about her that's so damn special that neither Luther nor Mark will tell her to get her shit together or go fuck herself? Is it her magic snatch? Ba! I hate this type of implausible story telling.

As of now I still like her, but man she better get her act together soon. It's cruel of her to be leading these guys on, especially Luther. Why he puts up with her is anyone's guess. Yeah I know he still loves her, but what she's doing is disrespectful and sleazy. By the end of e4 when Luther goes back to his place and was clearly in need of some comfort I kept thinking 'Forget her, Luther, I'll give you what you need!' He so looked like he needed a hug. Poor baby ...

message 25: by Samantha (last edited Jul 08, 2011 07:19PM) (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Well if you are starting to dislike her b/c of her indecisiveness, wait until you see E5. OMG! She worked on my nerves. Why is she so confused? My thing is that if you knew you still had feelings for Luther, why the hell did you start a "serious" affair with another man. Now the men are both fools for staying with her. The triangle thing didn't work b/c she was banging everyone. I can't wait for you to see the end of E5. I have to watch the last episode tomorrow but I can't wait.

Haha! You're funny! I bet you would comfort Luther. Today, I went to meet a friend for a bite to eat. I was on the train and there was a guy who looked like Idris. I kid you not. Just like him but he was dirty. Very dirty and not like the "Luther" dirty. I couldn't believe the resemblance. He ended up saying hi to me when I got off and I realized I was staring him down and he must have saw me. LOL!

message 26: by Davina, The Modster (last edited Jul 10, 2011 02:05AM) (new)

Well she finally made her choice and Luther was finally ready to accept that he was dumped. Good. After they killed Sugarman I didn't like where the story went after that. Why didn't what's his face accept Luther's deal to cover up the crime? Seem implausible that he didn't because he caused so much more trouble for himself. I was happy to see Zoe get her comeuppance but I'm sorry she died. Guess they had to get rid of her now tht she's no longer in Luther's life.

I was also cross to find out season two hasonly 4 episodes and that its likely there won't be any season 3.

message 27: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments It definitely was odd that he didn't take Luther's deal. The killing almost seem senseless. When Zoe made her choice, it didn't feel real to me. I just didn't like her character.

Season 2 only has 4 episodes? Wtf? Who created this show? They might have well made one full length season and called it a day. I have to watch the last episode of season 1 but that doesn't make me wanna continue to 2.

message 28: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments So did you finish season 1?

message 29: by Davina, The Modster (last edited Jul 10, 2011 12:26PM) (new)

No, hubby and I had our date night last night so didn't get a chance to finish the season. I'll try to do that today, but man I sure hope they don't end up pairing Luther with nutzo Alice though he's probably nuts enough to do it! That moment they had in e5 in the church ... I don't even know what to think about that!

You know what I felt the way she (Zoe) went about it was a bit forced too. I liked the actress, Indira Varma, but Zoe made me start to lose respect for her.

First she goes behind Luther's back with another man while he's in a psych ward, then she sleeps with Luther behind the boyfriend's back and is excited to hear from him the morning after, then she's found out by the bf, dumps Luther, bawls over the loss, and is happy again to be with Mark. She comes across as so fickle. I didn't like that.

I guess she's in a confusing situation. Luther is a complicated man and he does a lot of things in the name of justice that would make any woman uncomfortable, but she clearly still loves him so it seems childish to me that she keeps going around in circles. It's like she wants to let go, but can't completely. If he's THAT hard to resist why force the issue? Why not try to make it work one last time?

I was glad when both men finally said, look make up your mind or I'm out. I respected Mark for the first time when he told her that if she chose him she cant ever see or speak to Luther again. I think that was good on him because for sure if she still interacted regularly with Luther she wouldn't have been able to resist him (well, in that particular regard who can blame her!!! :)

Anyway, I don't really like where the series seems to be heading after e5, but I'm too invested (in Idris haha) to stop now. I'm watching all the way to the end.

Another reason why I stay away from TV ... once I start a show I have to finish it.

message 30: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments I guess they were trying to build anticipation with the so called love triangle aspect but it just fell short. Instead, she appeared all over the place. For her to have a part for 5 episodes, she was getting around and crying every time one of them called her out on it. Just silly.

I didn't even think about Alice but that wouldn't sit well with me if they got together. She does look like she wants a piece of that. LOL. He is pissing me off with having that much contact with her.

message 31: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Man, I hate love triangles. It's a horrible plot device! Or at the very least they needed more than 5 episodes to develop that storyline enough to make us as the viewers understand Zoe's confusion. The way it is she just turned out to be a not so sympathetic character. I understood her argument that Luther is married to his job and is obsessed with the dead, but I didn't like the backing and the forthing between the two men.

You know what, I'm kinda like Luther. I like Alice. She's nuts and dangerous, but she's in love with our man ... and weird as it is they kinda have a nice bit of chemistry going, don't you think? :)

message 32: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Yeah they got a nice chemistry going but I just don't like her with our man. She's not good enough. I don't find her attractive either. No, this time I'm not hating.

message 33: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Hahaha ... this time I can believe you're not hating because I don't really find her attractive either. I'm just happy to see someone giving our guy some love after that Zoe broke his heart!

message 34: by Davina, The Modster (last edited Jul 23, 2011 06:45AM) (new)

Did you see the final episode, Samantha? I thought it was okay. I'm glad crazy Alice offed that wicked Reed. I'm going to watch the final 4 episodes and see how it plays out. The show is extremely fomulaic so its starting to get a bit stale, but I'm going to keep watching because the acting is stellar and I'm not gonna give up a chance to keep looking at my man, Idris! lol I quit The Wire in the middle of season one (the pacing was just too slow for me), but seeing Idris in Luther made me wanna finished watching that show too.

message 35: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments I didn't. I plan to watch it today. I never saw the wire. So I can't share in the excitement of seeing Idris in that.

message 36: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Oops, then I kind of spoiled it for you. Sorry. I figured by now you probably would have seen it.

message 37: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments I watched the final episode, Davina. It was kind of hokey. I'm not sure what I feel about this show anymore but I do know I love me some Idris. Surprisingly, I'm feeling Luther and Alice together. Maybe not romantically (I'm not sure if she has what it takes to be with my man) but the connection they have is different and I like her more than I had liked his wife. I don't know if that makes any sense.

message 38: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Makes perfect sense because I'm getting the same vibe from them too. They have good chemistry and I actually think they'd be good together as a couple (Alice being a homicidal maniac notwithstanding :) I liked Zoe, but I understand why you'd like Alice more. So do I, come to think of it. Alice is super smart and crazy as hell. Dunno what that says about me, but I like that! LOL Zoe was sympathetic in the beginning, but I lost a little respect for her toward the end. She came across as flaky and a tad trampish to me. Didn't like that.

message 39: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments A tad trampish?? Try a full out whoring. How do you sleep with both like it wasn't nothing? what does that say about the men? She must of have a gold hoo-ha.LOL

message 40: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Like Tina loves to say, the magic snatch! LOL
Seems like some women really do have it.

message 41: by Samantha (last edited Jul 27, 2011 04:36PM) (new)

Samantha | 867 comments So I know I'm suppose to be watching Game of Thrones but I got back into Luther. The first episode of S2 was good. I liked it.

But why the hell is it only 4 episodes?

message 42: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Because they're stupid, that's why! LOL

Glad to hear you're liking S2 so far. Haven't watched it yet, but will soon.

message 43: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments You have to get to it, girl! I'm jumpy by nature and this had me a little too jumpy and its not like last season where he solved the crime by the end of each episode. In fact, it was a cliff hanger. I don't know if it's my crush speaking but he is looking a bit better this season too. Like he is coming in his own and cleaning up a bit :)

message 44: by Davina, The Modster (new)

ooOOO, glad to hear! I'll watch it tomorrow. The kids are home for a spell and they, as usual, hog the TV. Both of them. *sigh*

message 45: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Awww poor thing, you can't share in my Idris glow! LOL

message 46: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Don't worry I'll be back in business tomorrow. I've already declared ownership of one of the TVs for tomorrow night.

message 47: by Samantha (last edited Jul 28, 2011 04:50PM) (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Davina, are you back in business? Are you able to catch this?

I'm going to watch the last episode to cheer me up. I had a sucky day at work and need something to make me forget!

message 48: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments I finally finished the last episode. I can't wait to hear your thoughts. I don't want to comment and ruin it for you.

message 49: by Davina, The Modster (new)

So I saw 2x01. With Alice committed, no more Luther/Zoe/Mark drama and a murder mystery that was a bit lackluster (for me) I found this episode rather boring. Why did they replace the lady chief with Schenk? I like Schenk, but I liked the woman who played the boss. What happened to her anyway? Furthermore, Luther & Mark, bosom buddies? What? Not saying I want them to be at each other's throats, but their sudden camaraderie doesn't seem realistic to me all considering.

Must admit for the first time I felt like calling it a day (but I won't of course! :)

message 50: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Notice, I didn't mention none of the other characters b/c I wanted to discuss that with you. I don't care for Mark. In fact, I found him to be irrelevant after season 1 but he'll be around. He is as fickle as Zoe. I don't know why they white chick was replaced. I really dislike the black woman. By the last episode I was ready for her to get punched in the face.

I actually like season 2 but then again I felt like I was getting more of Luther which is always a good thing :)

« previous 1