Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Requesting review - Fezariu's Epiphany

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Brown (davidmbrown) | 3 comments Hi everyone

I'm looking for reviewers for my debut fantasy novel Fezariu's Epiphany.

It is (loosely) fantasy but the fantasy world is more of a setting for the story than the main focus. It's a mix of fantasy, saga, adventure and romance.

"The White Oak, Clarendon’s oldest brothel, lured and destroyed men by the thousands. Fezariu was different. He had never been drawn by the White Oak’s vices but the brothel had still ruined him when he was just a boy. Salvation came in the form of the Merelax Mercenaries – Elenchera’s most prestigious hired hands. They gave Fezariu the chance to escape from his past. Immersed in the world of dangerous assignments in the colonies Fezariu longed to forget everything about his childhood but only in facing the past would he ever be free of it."

I'm particularly keen to hear from book bloggers. Paperback copies are limited but various ebook formats are available.

Thanks!
Dave
David M. Brown

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Jones (paulantonyjones) | 23 comments Hi David,

Congratulations on the release of your book. While I don't (currently) run a book review blog, I can promise you a fair review of your work, including posting to Amazon, B&N etc. I would also be happy to promote you via my Twitter presence (that sounds creepy!!!).

If you're interested, feel free to forward an .ePub (Nook) copy of your novel to paul(AT)DisturbedUniverse.com.

Congratulations again.

message 3: by Anagha Uppal (last edited Jul 05, 2011 08:12PM) (new)

Anagha Uppal Congrats on the book! It sounds really good! I would love to read and review your novel if you'd like. I don't have a blog, but my reviews are published on GR, Librarything, Amazon, and occasionally Smashwords and B&N. I'd definitely like a print copy, if that's okay with you. Send me a PM if you're interested :)

message 4: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments Hi, David; I also do not have a blog currently, but I do post reviews to here (copied to Facebook), Shelfari, B&N, Amazon.com, Smashbooks and Borders (as applicable). I have a fairly large TBR file right now and it could be a month or so before I can get to it, but I will happily add it to my list if you wish me to read and review it for you. If you would like that, please send me an epub (Nook) ebook (or link to Smashwords w/ a coupon, if you are listed there) to my gmail.com e-dress, which is katy.sozaeva

I look forward to hearing from you - it sounds pretty neat!

message 5: by David (new)

David Brown (davidmbrown) | 3 comments Hi

Thanks to the people who have replied so far - you should have received PMs or emails :)

Dave

message 6: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 170 comments David M. wrote: "Hi everyone

I'm looking for reviewers for my debut fantasy novel Fezariu's Epiphany.

It is (loosely) fantasy but the fantasy world is more of a setting for the story than the ..."

Hello, Dave -

I am wondering if you are still looking for "paperback" reviewers!! No eReader here!!

You are welcome to visit my blog:

https://thejoyofthewrittenword.wordpr...

And then email me at:

madley (AT) cogeco (DOT) ca

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Patricia

Cana Elene (http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com) (canaelene) | 59 comments I'm interested in reading this book. You can check out my blog at http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com/ to see if I'd be a good reviewer for you. I have an e-reader, so a pdf file would work best for me.

Cana Elene