Amazing K-9 Rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

[♔] .queen's armor. (start)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 230 comments Mod
Dru walked around the streets watching for other dogs or humans.

[♔] .queen's armor. Bell was in the bumster looking for food.

When Dru saw a human his ears perked and his tail rose. He beared his teeth knowing that the human would probably come at him.

[♔] .queen's armor. Bell poped her head up a piece of trash was on her head she jumped out of the dumster,

message 6: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Jul 06, 2011 06:05PM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments ((Why is Dru a wolf? O.o Isn't it meant to be dogs, not wolf/dog hybrids :L...))

Soxy was wandering down a narrow alleyway with her brother by her side. She lowered her head as she picked up the scent of scraps, "Come on Tanner," she smiled.

Tanner sighed. He hated the fact that he had no sense of smell. The purebred German Shepherd dog raised his cranium as he heard Soxy say she was onto something. He nodded and followed her.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((lolz lets rp)

[♔] .queen's armor. Bell Dashsed into the woods.

Nikki licked around her mouth as she finished the squirrel she had gotten. She stood up and padded out of the forest. She walked along the street.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Delilah poked her head out of the dumpster with a bone in her mouth.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Delilah jumped out and dropped the bone. "Do you want it, i can fined another,"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Im delilah,"she said pushing the bone away from her.

Nikki scented the air, she smelled something good and she was going to take what she could find. She followed the scent to a yard with a small shit-zu in it.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Soxy stood on her back legs and knocked over a trashcan, "I've got some steak." she grinned, grabbing it and throwing it over to Tanner.

Tanner looked down at the piece of steak and breathed out a sigh before grabbing it.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Delilah hopped back into the dumpster and found a few more bones. She held three in her mouth before jumping back out again. "Here have another, always better to stoke up the best you can,"she said giving shadow another bone.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments ((LMAO. Gray.. It's Shih-Tzu xD))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Soxy poked her snout into the trashcan, grabbing anything she could fit in her mouth.

Tanner smiled.

Nikki saw that the small dog had a piece of meet dangling from it jaws. She smirked and then she began to growl.

The little dog looked up and looked around quickly.

Nikki came into sight, her teeth beared, she looked pretty dangerous.

The small dog whimpered and ran to the door. She scratched at it hoping her owners would hear.

Nikki lept at the dog and grabbed its back. She shook it till it dropped the meat.

The little dog yelped and whinned painfully.

Nikki threw it. The little dog hit the neighbors fence and lay there stunned.

Nikki gulped down the meat and then decided to finish of the dog.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Delilah olny eat one of the bones. "It was nice to meet you shadow but I must go now, cant last long in one place before being found,"she said dissapering around the corner of the biulding.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Tanner perked his ears, hearing a dog whimpering. He looked to Soxy, "I'll be back." he bolted off toward the noise of the helping dog. Nikki and the Shih Tzu came into sight.

Nikki stood over it growling, she wasnt going to kill it but she wanted to teach it a lesson. She picked it up again.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Tanner approached Nikki with a warning bark, "Let it go now and no one gets hurt." he said, slowly moving forward.

Nikki turned around. She threw the dog again "And who's gonna hurt me..." she snarled

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Tanner's fur on the back of his neck began to rise, "I'm warning you." he snapped, standing over the small Shih-Tzu dog protectively.

Nikki beared her teeth and crouched.

The shih-tzu's opened the door. He yelled something and then ran at Nikki and Tanner with a club.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Tanner whipped around and bared his teeth. He knew he shouldn't attack. He was trained not to. Instead he backed off, trying to show he was no harm.

The man realized that Tanner was no harm and turned on Nikki.

Nikki snarled, she hated humans and took every opportunity to hurt one.

Dru padded down the road and stopped when he saw this.

He recognized Nikki, and he had heard about her too. He decided to stay out the way for now.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Blitz walked past houses hoping to find one with a trash can knocked over when she heard a commotion from one of the yards, she stopped and perked her ears watching.

Nikki lept out of the way of the club as the man swung. She snarled and jumped at him.

The man swung again knocking Nikki to the ground.

Nikki yelped and slid across the ground. She stood and lept again. This time shirt grabbed the mans ankle and ripped vigorously.

The man screamed in pain and swung the club at her. he hit her over the head but Nikki didnt budge she continued to rip at him. The man hit her on the back and her paws gave way.

The man hit her again, as nikki tried to get up.

Dru snarled, he had seen enough of this. He raced towards the dog and the man. He lept over the fence and bowled over the man.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Soxy was getting impatient. Her brother was taking way too long. She dropped her head and followed his scent, eventually finding him.

Tanner sensed Soxy was nearby but ignored it. He turned to Nikki, "You shouldn't have attacked!" he barked, lowering his lithe frame and tackling Dru off of the human, "Don't attack. He was only protecting his dog!" he snarled.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Delilah stopped next to shadow.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((what happened??))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((a dog attacked a house pet dog and thenb the human came out and started beating them))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((oh boy.. O_o)

Dru snarled and snapped at Tanner "Dont tell me what i should have done!"

The man grabbed his dog and ran inside.

Nikki didnt move from where she was laying.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash shook hi fur and walked down the ally.

Dru pushed Tanner of of him and walked over to Nikki. He sniffed her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He flicked an ear.

Nikki growled and snapped in his face "Dont touch me."

Dru back up "Chill out! I was just seeing if you were alive or not.."

"Of course im alive!!!!! Im not a pup!!!" she snarled as she lumbered to her feet.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash tilted his head some but then went back to walking.

"Do u need help?" Dru asked.

"No! Im fine." Nikki snarled. She limped towards the road but she collapsed in the middle.

Dru growled and raced out to the road. He grabbed her scruff and pulled her out of the way as a car came.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash saw them and growled some.

Nikkii snarled and clawed at Dru "GET OFF ME!!"

Dru growled "I just saved your life twice and your yelling at me to get off you?!"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Tanner sighed. He walked over to the duo, "Guys, guys. What's all this about?" he asked, frowning.

Soxy kept her distance.

"I just saved her life TWICE and she doesnt even appreciate it!!"Dru growled.

"Cause i dont need your help!!!" Nikki said stubbornly

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 65 comments Tanner chuckled lightly. He stepped in between them, "Okay okay. So you were pretty much laying on the street and a car was about to hit you. Dru came up and helped you out. He saved your life, I don't think you should be saying you don't need his help, otherwise you could've been hit."

Soxy watched.

"I was going to get up!" Nikki growled.

Dru rolled his eyes "This is hopeless"

message 50: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Jul 10, 2011 03:18PM) (new)

Ty ran down the pavement trying to catch up to Dakota.

"Hurry up! The Pitbull's gaining" Dakota barked.

Ty sped up a little, he and his brother had agitated a pitbull in its yard and they didnt know that it had a hole where it could get out. Ty was a big dog but he wasnt built for fighting and this pitbull was fricken huge and trained as a fighting dog.

Nikki opened her mouth to say something when she saw Ty and Dakota racing down the street. "Those idiots messed witha dog again."

Dru looked up and wactched the run closer and then he realized they were being chased by a full bred fighting dog.

« previous 1 3