Hush Hush Fans discussion

Questions For Becca

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
So Me and some friends Are getting together with Becca so what are some of your Questions for her so i can ask her and tell you

message 2: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle (nicolleg1992) | 1 comments That's so kl... Would like to know how many books is she planning for the series?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I've got like only one question: How did she manage to write a completely freaking AWESOME book?

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Nicolle wrote: "That's so kl... Would like to know how many books is she planning for the series?"

so i know that there is gonna be 4

message 5: by Erika (last edited Jul 07, 2011 11:18PM) (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments Maddie wrote: "Nicolle wrote: "That's so kl... Would like to know how many books is she planning for the series?"

so i know that there is gonna be 4"

Really, there is going to be a fourth? I thought Silence was the final installment to the series? So happy if there will be, more Patch and Nora or just Patch in general haha XD

Zaara - thebookfreak (bookfreak-) | 1 comments are you sure there is goin to be a fourth? Becuase I have read that silence is the last.

message 7: by Rute (new)

Rute Canhoto (rutecanhoto) According to what Becca always said, there will be only 3 books and she didn't say anything about changing her publishers mind do that could be a fourth book...

message 8: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments ggulsoom wrote: "are you sure there is goin to be a fourth? Becuase I have read that silence is the last."

I've heard the same....

message 9: by Maddie (new)

okay so i have heard from Becca herself that there will be a forth book because there isnt enough room for it in the 3rd i dont know what it's about but it is fairly new knowledge. so Becca got a new publishere who gives her ALOT of freedom with her books cuz her first one made becca rewrite most of crescendo so she got a new publisher the knowledge of the forth book is VERY new i found out two weeks ago.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

WOOT!! !

message 11: by Erika (last edited Jul 10, 2011 08:54PM) (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments Maddie wrote: "okay so i have heard from Becca herself that there will be a forth book because there isnt enough room for it in the 3rd i dont know what it's about but it is fairly new knowledge. so Becca got a n..."

Okay, thats good to know! Thankyou :) WOOH a forth one! Crescendo was cut out by alot of good scenes! :( so sad.

message 12: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments Really? Honestly/ There is a fourth book?

message 13: by Maddie (new)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Becca wasnt going to have patch and nora break up but her old publisher made her

message 14: by Rute (new)

Rute Canhoto (rutecanhoto) Where did you read there will be a 4th book? Becca keeps saying that there'll be only 3 and someone just asked that to her assistent, Jeen, in Formspring and they keep saying 3, not 4...

message 15: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments GOOD MOVE BECCA!!! IM SO EXCITED ABOUT SILENCE AND AM EVEN MORE EXCITED TO HEAR THERE WILL BE A FOURTH!!!!! :D

message 16: by Maddie (new)

well my aunt is a really good friend of becca ad they both live in the same city as i do and so becca told my aunt that there is going to be a forth book and that was 2 or 3 weeks ago

message 17: by Rute (new)

Rute Canhoto (rutecanhoto) ok... Becca just said this yesterday on Twitter: "becfitzpatrick Becca Fitzpatrick
That's the plan... RT @blacknailreview Silence is the final installment in the Hush, Hush series, right?"

message 18: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments I AM SO CONFUSED!!!

message 19: by Maddie (new)

well i heard from becca but believe what you want to believe

message 20: by Martha (new)

Martha De Los Reyes (bookwormy11) | 7 comments it be awsome to have more Patch and Nora. I'm all for the fourth book=) but if there is only a third ill be satisfied with that too=)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I'd love there to be a fourth book, but if it all ends well in Silence, then that's okay with me.

message 22: by Maddie (new)

the more the better is what im thinking too cant wait for Silence

message 23: by ari (new)

ari (angelicgay) CANT WAIT FOR SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Lily (new)

Lily | 7 comments On Becca website she says the series will be four books only. Silence was Amazing.

message 25: by Lily (new)

Lily | 7 comments I want to know how did Patch become a fallen Angel? Why and how did he fallen in love with Nora? How does he know her from the start and who she was in the first book? Is Nora and the girl Patch fallen for the same person?

message 26: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments Lily wrote: "I want to know how did Patch become a fallen Angel? Why and how did he fallen in love with Nora? How does he know her from the start and who she was in the first book? Is Nora and the girl Patch fa..."

I'm not too certain about the first question. I think they say he was curious about going to earth but I could be wrong. Second and third question, I have asked myself those same questions. As for the last one, I don't think that Nora was the same girl he had fallen for becuz Patch mentioned that she died along time ago.

message 27: by Martha (new)

Martha De Los Reyes (bookwormy11) | 7 comments That's a pretty intresting thought. Maybe it was Nora he fell in love with a long time ago and she was reincarnated.

message 28: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments now that would be a nice added value to the plot.

message 29: by Lily (last edited Nov 09, 2011 05:19PM) (new)

Lily | 7 comments Martha wrote: "That's a pretty intresting thought. Maybe it was Nora he fell in love with a long time ago and she was reincarnated."

Yeah every one knew Patch had fallen in Love with Nora even when Nora herself did not know. how could that happen. without her being reincarnated like Martha said I had the very same idea that's why I think they are the same person. It could be the same soul. It would be really cool if that did happen.

message 30: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments Lily wrote: "Martha wrote: "That's a pretty intresting thought. Maybe it was Nora he fell in love with a long time ago and she was reincarnated."

Yeah every one knew Patch had fallen in Love with Nora even whe..."

I like! I like!

message 31: by Renee (last edited Aug 13, 2012 11:49PM) (new)

Renee There is a fourth one guys! It's called Finale in case you didn't know...

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 20 comments I would love to know what drives her to write and where she gets inspiration from. This comment might be too late though.

DarlingAngelWriter | 6 comments i have to agree with Maddie... can anyone ask what she has to say to up and coming authors?? Where she gets inspiration??

message 34: by Hanna-lisett (new)

Hanna-lisett Hellaste | 1 comments when ,,finale´´ come to estonia