Gifted Boarding School discussion

Wings > South Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

dєυѕ єχ мα¢нιηα (lololwin) | 33 comments Mod
Dorms. Hang out. Oh, and there is a strict rule that there is no one allowed in your own dorm. The only people allowed are:
1. Yourself
2. Roomates.
So what's the purpose of this thread? Because there is a large lounge which takes approx. 18 of the 25 miles of the first floor. The lounge is filled with 4 plasma flat screen T.V's, a serve-yourself soda bar, 4 tables, 16 couches, and it is fully customize-able with approval from the dean.

Xeke entered the South Wing and his eye brows lifted immediatly. "This is huuggee!"
OoC: Playing oboe; back in an hour.

message 3: by Just Plain Ray, Gonna be on more than Calvin(Deus Ex Machina) (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 50 comments Mod
Violet stopped next to him, her mouth dropped slightly,
"Woah..." she said in amazment

OoC: LOl, have fun! ;)

OoC: Its so fricken hard. ;-;

message 5: by Just Plain Ray, Gonna be on more than Calvin(Deus Ex Machina) (new)

OoC: *pats head* Its ok...

OoC: It hurts too... ;-;

message 7: by Just Plain Ray, Gonna be on more than Calvin(Deus Ex Machina) (new)

OoC: LOl, when u played it in band, it sounded like a duck or goose, MAD FUNNY....im bored, so reply since i only have 16 min left b4 i have ot take a break from the comp

OoC: It sounds better now. o_o
I had just started... Imma get better in like a month or two... :]You made fun of me. ;-;

message 9: by Just Plain Ray, Gonna be on more than Calvin(Deus Ex Machina) (new)

OoC: I'm sorry...but Imma being truthful

OoC: AKA, slap in the face.

message 11: by Just Plain Ray, Gonna be on more than Calvin(Deus Ex Machina) (new)

OoC: ...anyway....OMG 4 MORE FREAKIN DAYS!!!

OoC: Get on AIM. Stop spammin' up the place.

message 13: by Just Plain Ray, Gonna be on more than Calvin(Deus Ex Machina) (new)

OoC: gtg anyway...l8r...and i wouldn't be spamming if u replied to the rp

message 14: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell OCC: Hm.... wouldn't it be easier to put double parenthesis (()) instead of OOC?

message 15: by Just Plain Ray, Gonna be on more than Calvin(Deus Ex Machina) (new)

((well, its just cuz calvin is really stupid and decided to do it like that...feel free to if u like...))

message 16: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell ((Ah...))

Angelique saw two newcomers. She danced up to them. "Hello!"

message 17: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Sky walked around. She always was alone, and it was mainly because everyone didn't like her because of her mind reading. It was hard for her not to read minds of others, but on the plus side she always got the best gossip first.

Xeke was about to go out to see a movie, but on his way through the dorm, say a girl.
"Hey, who're you?"

message 19: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell "Angelique!" said Angelique. "And you?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper stared in amazment. This had to be the best school so far.

"I'm Xeke. I was just gonna go catch a movie. You wanna join me?" Xeke gave a slight smile. "Oh, and Piper, you wanna come?"

message 22: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell Angelique shrugged. "Sure, why not? Are you new here? Because I haven't seen you before, and I know pretty much everybody here..."

"I just came yesterday, so yeah, I guess."

message 24: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) OOC/((So what are we doing? OOC, or (())? ))

message 25: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell ((Rayana thinks we should just do (()) ))

message 26: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell "Okay," said Ange. "Um... shouldn't you be settling in instead of going to the movies then? Just a thought."

OoC: I prefer OoC, it's easier for me, and I'm used to it.

"I had nothing to do, and I need a break."

OoC: Meet in the West Wing
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5...

message 28: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Can I come? :D))

OoC: Sure

message 30: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Yays!))

message 31: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) Jenna ignored the huge lounge and instead focused all of her attention on finding her room. When she walked into her room she chose the bed closest to the window. Jenna dropped her bags down and began to rummage through one. She brought out a stack of posters,pictures, and tape and began decorating the wall around her bed.

message 32: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) Jenna got out her portable iPod speakers and began to play the album Afterwords by Collective Soul.

message 33: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Sky, after the movie, went to her dorm. She normally had never shared it, but things were about to change. She walked into the dorm, and froze. "Can I help you?" She asked Jenna.

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) Jenna's eyes were lime green now.
"I think the real question is can I help you?" she grinned, "We're roommies this year."

message 35: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Oh god." Sky said, floping on her bed. "Great, I've never had a roommate."

message 36: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) "Neither have I...but then again I've never been to a boarding school so I geuss it would make since for me to have never had a roommate. You don't mind the music do you?" Jenna said.

message 37: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Oh, no." Sky said. "It's just, I can read minds, and it ticks people off."

message 38: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) "Mind reading cool. I can change my eye color and I have a really good memory. By the way, I don't mind the mind reading, just let me finish my sentances, ok?It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to talk." Jenna never stopped smiling as she rambled

message 39: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Sky laughed. "Ok, I'll try. It's hard for me to hear everything twice."

message 40: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) "Well it's hard for me to get interrupted. I think we'll get along just fine. So did you take my advice about the movie?" Jenna asked

message 41: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "I think so..." Cristy said, smiling. "I mean yes!"

message 42: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) ((name change...?))

Jenna began to do her happy dance, "YAY!People do actually listen to me!What movie did you go to?"

message 43: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Oh sorry, I'm thinking of another rp..))

"I forget the name." Sky said. "but it was ok."

message 44: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) ((haha I figured it was probaly something like that :D))

"Cool. So what classes do you have?" Jenna asked

message 45: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Lol))

"I don't know yet, I haven't got my schdule yet." Sky said. "You?"

message 46: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* Angela was blasting Simple Plan on her stereo in her dorm. She was dancing around the room, singing, "We won't let them change/ How we feel in our hearts/ We're not gonna let them control us/ We won't let them shove/ All their thoughts in our heads/ And we'll never be like them!" She didn't even think about a roommate or if they would mind. She just thought of unpacking her stuff without being bored. She hated being bored. And she was sure that boarding school would be boring.

message 47: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) "I don't have my schdule but I know I'll have music composition sometime in the morning." Jenna said

message 48: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "Oh cool. I prob. have that this year." Sky said. "I really like music...it's on of the only texts that I don't know the true meaning behind it. I really enjoy decoding songs."

message 49: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) "That's cool. Music used to be annoying to me because once I hear it I never need to hear it again but now I've learned to enjoy it-especially composing new songs."

message 50: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) "That's really cool. I wish I could do that INSTEAD of reading minds." Sky said.

« previous 1 3