9. Forget Me Not-Vicki Hinze
10. A Timely Vision-Joyce & Jim Lavene
11. Cold Case-Kate Wilhelm
12. On Borrowed Time-David Rosenfelt
13. False Impressions-Terri Thayer
14. Bad Samaritan-Aimee & David Thurlo
15. Deadly Threads-Jane K. Cleland
16. Heir of the Dog-Judi McCoy

A good month but not as many as I usually read. I had A Traitor to His Class:the privileged life and radical presidency of Franklin Delano Roosevelt checked out from the library and kept trying to finish it before I had to take it back. I didn't get it read so will check it out again.

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 101 comments I had a hard time posting my reads for the month. I typed it out on the Comment space and after I hit Post was told that there was something wrong and it did not post. So I typed it again and this time the spacing is really bad.....sorry. I'm not sure what happened since it looked okay when I posted it.

message 3: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2648 comments Don't sweat the small stuff, Leslie; it's the content that matters. I notice you read several books with co-authors. Can you see any difference between those and single author books?

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 101 comments Thanks for the reminder, Dan. It is the content that matters. No, I don't see any difference with the books written by co-authors.

message 5: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2998 comments If you read the Muller/Pronzini novels you can clearly see here the author breaks are. I think they wanted it that way though.

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments Good month!

message 7: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 101 comments Barry, I agree with you about the Muller/Pronzini novels. I really enjoy their books. I do think thay wanted it that way.