WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters H-P > Jonathan Bell

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Jul 05, 2011 04:01PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments Name: Special Agent Jonathan C. Bell
Appearence:
Things you know about the character so far: He's a special agent for the Major Case Response Team(MCRT) branch of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI). He's been part of the operation for three years now. In the story, he's tracking a serial killer who is slowly killing off the directors off a clandestine government organiztion, Military Assassinations Division(MAD).
Things you know about the character's past: Bell was born in a small town in Nevada, with a population of less than a thousand. When he turned 20, he moved to DC to join the police departmnet. After nine years with the DCPD, he joined the FBI. Unmarried, no chilren.
Where you think the character will end up: As far as I know, he'll either catch the serial killer or kill him in a firefight, but with my charries, you really can't tell.
What you want help with: EVERYTHING

message 2: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments IT'S...Leonardo DiCaprio...

message 4: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Frodo is better.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments Ehh...Leonardo DiCaprio was awesome in Inception, but Elijah Wood was also awesome in the Lord of the Rings. It's a tough choice. But I have to agree with you.

message 6: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Yes. Inception was a good movie, but LOTR is boss.

message 8: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments But I'm still the Boss.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Very good, Probie.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments thank you, boss. That's a real compliment coming from you, Skitts.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome, Probie. And yes, it is.

Perhaps he once fell in love with a photographer.