it's all about me....not you...... discussion

girls > prove ur self girls

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) hey girls, this is were you prove that it is all about you....

message 2: by Love Story (new)

Love Story | 1 comments thank u for invite

message 3: by Ronda (new)

Ronda (rmgardner) | 1 comments I know its all about us.... girls rock!

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 26 comments have u noticed there's no posts in the guys' section? i think that's proof in itself! lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. girls rock their sox and there is nothing they can do about it. lol

message 6: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 19 comments yeah and they actually express their opinions and feelings
they start conversations and laugh with their friends and that's why it's all about me! Yea I'm a cool and nice person! You could say the name of a country and I would most likely to be able where in the world that is.

message 7: by Cam (new)

Cam (envyious) | 1 comments LOL this is hilarious.

Angelica Ramirez (angelface) | 1 comments girls rock!

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 26 comments girls talk about their feelings and you could say the name of a song of singer/band and i could most likely tell u who the song is by or give an example of a song that they've done.

ok kayli how about... anguilla?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

girls rule! YEA!

message 11: by Maya (new)

Maya (mayalanae) | 1 comments we rock to tha hottest bcuz we kno we r hot n let's just say sum boyz r NOT.

b fabulous.

how du u make a heart on the computer?

message 12: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 6 comments & hearts ; only no spaces

and we rule cuz we're more emotional and know how 2 have fun more!!!

message 13: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 19 comments yea but sometimes we cry in public if we are laughing rlly hrd. some byz make a bg deal abt us grlz laughing our heads off.

message 14: by Sky :) (new)

Sky :) (skysky1206) | 2 comments well ya guys are stupid. all they think about is either making out wit u.. its sooooo retarded! We are the BEST and we know we are! we are the hottest things out there! and they just havent discovered that we are till they reach high school/ college or maybe later ( if they are really that stupid) then they come and want us back.. they finally figure it out. We arent that stupid and we are much more kind and we can laugh if we want to out in public even tho they think its weird

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 6 comments eh, well, not all of that is true sky...it depends on the boy....

message 16: by Sky :) (new)

Sky :) (skysky1206) | 2 comments ya but most guys in middle school are like that

message 17: by loving Esmerelda (new)

loving Esmerelda | 3 comments Mod
that is true sky, most are like that