Creative Reviews discussion

Special Events > Any Witch Way Blog Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey guys!
Our friend and fellow member just posted an awesome giveaway and interview on her blog! You can enter to win a copy of Any Witch Way! Her blog is awesome and it totally worth following! Drop by and check it out!
http://booksfromthepurplejellybeancha...

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments p.s. this is her first giveaway so please stop by and show her some love!

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments I tried! I couldn't leave a comment. I get so frustrated...it happens to me all the time. I believe I vented about this on another thread. :)

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Oh no! Okay, leave me your info here and I will have Natalie go in or I will go in and add it for you! As long as you don't mind me copy and pasting your info! LOL
And thanks so much for trying it really means a lot to me! Supporting each other is very important.:)

message 5: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments Thanks Cambria! What I had tried to post:

Followed the blogs, and love the picture! Great questions, too, especially the music which I never seem to think to ask about. My email: 00ibitz@sbcglobal.net

message 6: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Great thanks Dale! I will pass this along!

message 7: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments Thank you Cambria! You're my new BFF!

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOL! Always room for more BFF's! And I passed that info along today...so you are in the running! Thanks again. :)