Short Story lovers discussion

Short Story in audio format

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John I don't often read short stories in print, but am a fan of the Selected Shorts series (heard on NPR). A couple that have really stood out for me recently have been Christine Baranski's reading of "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" by Joyce Carol Oates and "Goodbye to All That" by Joan Didion, read by Mia Dillon.

message 2: by Kossiwa (new)

Kossiwa | 9 comments I'm listening to Junot Diaz's short story collection Drown in audio. I've read most of the stories already, and I like listening to the stories.

message 3: by Everly (new)

Everly Anders I am also a fan of listening to short stories. That got me thinking about the idea of doing an audio version of my latest short story. It is free for download on my website. http://ellelapraim.com/books/

It was an interesting endeavor and one I am glad I did. I have not seen a lot of people do an audio version of their work. I am really glad I did because I have noticed it has been a great way to introduce people to my work. My sales have gone up dramatically so I do recommend it to others.

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (jazzman) | 35 comments Can anyone tell me how I can get my books on Kindle? I think it's becoming increasingly important to do so. Thanks.