Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix discussion

Nevil and Luna should be together.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that Luna and Nevil should be together. They are both different and so good together.

Juliet totally agree, and they have know each other for so long and you could tell they became close in the last couple of books. They are both so cute!

Tiffany agreed. i love neville so much because he stays true to himself throughout these whole novels, he displays acts of courage and does things he know is right. i love that his grandma backs him in proudly in the last book and luna stays true to who she is as well. they'd be good.

Arti NO!

message 5: by drew (new)

drew (Kenna*Bear) wrote: "I think that Luna and Nevil should be together. They are both different and so good together."

It's NEVILLE , not Nevil. AND NO WAY!!!! UGH!!! NO!!!

The Reading Rainbow I totally think that they should be together. I mean everyone else found love in some way, plus I think that thier personalities would compliment each other.

message 7: by Ashlyn (last edited Aug 24, 2011 01:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ashlyn they both deserve to have someone really love them. they have always been the odd ball.......they deserve to be loved, for they are the most true heart out of everyone in the book - good through and through.that is what i think.

but luna and harry? ugh, makes me not want to eat turkey on thanksgiving and that is WRONG!!!!!!! you have to eat turkey!

you see my point?

Payton I think that Luna should be with Dean Thomas.

Sonia Jarmula I think that they would be perfect together, but it's understandable that Rowling didn't put them together because a lot of these close friends from school ended up together-Ron and Hermione (<3), Ginny and Harry. It would be too much of a pattern. It would be like Joey and Phoebe getting together in Friends-cute and perfect but too weird because it would be odd if everyone in a group of friends had relationships within the group.

Andre and Sophie THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one! They're both so...out there and cute. They would work. But, no. Neville ends up with "Hannah Abbot" that loser of a Hufflepuff. And Luna ends up with that dude who's dad wrote that book. URGH!

message 11: by Narjes (new) - added it

Narjes Alnemer i ship nevil and luna 2

Christina No. I agree with Sonia, too many of them ended up together, anyway. It would just be too weird and convenient; stuff like that doesn't happen in real life (yes, I'm aware of the irony of mentioning "real life" in a discussion about Harry Potter).
Plus I like the fact that the two "oddballs" didn't end up together. It kind of goes to show that "odd" people can be loved by "normal" people, and not just other "odd" people. Which brings hope to "odd" people like me.
I'm sure that wasn't JK's intention, of course, but yeah.

Megan Baxter Plus, Neville ends up a professor at Hogwarts - none of whom seem to be married. That I can remember, anyway. So I find it odd that J.K. Rowling found the need to marry him off "offscreen" as it were.

Juliet Christina wrote: "No. I agree with Sonia, too many of them ended up together, anyway. It would just be too weird and convenient; stuff like that doesn't happen in real life (yes, I'm aware of the irony of mentioni..."

At first I agreed that they should get together, but now that you mention it, it would have been very weird to have another character marry their childhood sweetheart

Sonia Jarmula Thank you all! I totally agree with the characters who are a little out there needing to be loved by people who are seemingly more ordinary. Plus, I love that Luna married Rolf, who is the grandson of the wizard who wrote Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Rolf was also a magizoologist, and we all know that Luna was very interested in that field.

Alice YES!

message 17: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti Sophie wrote: "THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one! They're both so...out there and cute. They would work. But, no. Neville ends up with "Hannah Abbot" that loser of a Hufflepuff. And Luna ends up with that d..."

Rolf Scamander

Andre and Sophie Christina wrote: "No. I agree with Sonia, too many of them ended up together, anyway. It would just be too weird and convenient; stuff like that doesn't happen in real life (yes, I'm aware of the irony of mentioni..."

That happens all the time. In my group of friends, everybody has dated everybody. At least twice.

Arti wrote: "Sophie wrote: "THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one! They're both so...out there and cute. They would work. But, no. Neville ends up with "Hannah Abbot" that loser of a Hufflepuff. And Luna ends..."
Thanks.

Christina Sophie wrote: "Christina wrote: "No. I agree with Sonia, too many of them ended up together, anyway. It would just be too weird and convenient; stuff like that doesn't happen in real life (yes, I'm aware of the..."

Yeah well, we're talking about marriage, not dating. Who knows, maybe they did date. They just didn't end up married.
A small group of teenage friends is not a realistic microcosm for the entire world. Just sayin'

Ariel LOL I agree, although I don't really like it when they hook up ALL the friends. Or do I? I don't know. :P

message 21: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti Sophie wrote: "Christina wrote: "No. I agree with Sonia, too many of them ended up together, anyway. It would just be too weird and convenient; stuff like that doesn't happen in real life (yes, I'm aware of the..."

no probs

Allen ABH more of a no than a yes,is that understandable? ._.?

message 23: by Carolina (new) - added it

Carolina I think Luna would be better with Harry... ?

Juliet Carolina wrote: "I think Luna would be better with Harry... ?"
no, I don't think so

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they should have been together! That would have been perfect!

message 26: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti no!!!!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

YES! who else would work with neville or luna?

Juliet Leah wrote: "YES! who else would work with neville or luna?"

Hanna and Rolf?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

*shrugs* i just still think it would have been best with neville and lunaa :)

message 30: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti Neville and Hannah
Luna and Rolf

Martina No.Neville just thought she is odd...Neville would not just be enough exciting for Luna.I am perfectly fine with JKR marrying them to Hannah and Rolf...WAY more compatible.

message 32: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy no... Neville and Luna should definately not be together. It's just trying to make couples out of all the people who went to the Ministry in book 5...
WAYYY better the way it is!!!! <3

message 33: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti Martina wrote: "No.Neville just thought she is odd...Neville would not just be enough exciting for Luna.I am perfectly fine with JKR marrying them to Hannah and Rolf...WAY more compatible."

YES

shinfu NO

message 35: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti YES

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

YES YES YES YES!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait...what was i saying YES to?

Jason Layton They should totally get together!!!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you ever heard the saying, "Two Opposites equal a right?" (Or something lik ethat.. hahaha ) Anyway, They are to similar. It just wouldn't work.

message 40: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti NO

message 41: by Kressel (last edited Jul 25, 2011 10:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kressel Housman To all Luna/Neville fans, here's a link to a Luna-centric fanfic story written before DH: Rowena's Quill.

Don't be put off, though. I start off from Tom's POV. If you want to skip ahead to Luna/Neville, try Chapter 17.

Andrea I think that is soooo true!! they make a cute couple!!!

Risha Fernandez even if they're both "uncool" and bullied at Hogwarts, for me that doesn't mean they make a good couple. I dunno, the chemistry between doesn't look that exciting (for me).. although i have to admit, i kinda smiled when i saw Neville beside Luna on DH. :).

P.S.:
sorry.. I ship DraLuna. (-.-)v

Lydia That's so funny that you posted this discussion! Because when i re-watched the 6th movie, b4 going to see the 7th i was like "Neville and Luna would make a cute couple" hahaha :D

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2011 04:00PM) (new)

Thankyou every one that agreed and it is ok for the people that did not. Truely it is ok. Every one has their own opinoins.

Catia ya I think it would be awesome if they were together... i LOVE LOVEGOOD!! she deserves someone awesome like longbottom.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2011 09:27AM) (new)

Catia wrote: "ya I think it would be awesome if they were together... i LOVE LOVEGOOD!! she deserves someone awesome like longbottom."

Thanks for agreeing. I love Luna too. I think that they are perfect together. I think that they would be very cute together.

Maggi They would make the perfect couple! :) wat does happen 2 Luna in the Epilouge???

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Maggi wrote: "They would make the perfect couple! :) wat does happen 2 Luna in the Epilouge???"

I am glad that you agree. :)

Mansi No I don't think they should

« previous 1 3 4