The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Just joined

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 48 comments Hello fellow Mystery, Crime and Thriller lovers! My name is Kelly and I live in California. I have been on Goodreads for several years, but have recently become more active and just found this group and felt it was perfect for me. While I read many different genres (popular fiction, limited SciFi recommended by my husband, and fantasy) my personal fav has always been Mystery, Crime and Thrillers. So, I enjoy reading with all of you! I voted in the poll for the August/September reads, and can't wait to see what wins! I came in too late to join the reads to be completed July 15, as I am participating in several other summer reading challenges, but I am ready to go for the next one!

message 2: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Kelly. Glad you found us. We do keep the threads to the group reads open indefinitely so if you find you want to read or have read one of our past group reads feel free to comment and keep the conversation going.

message 3: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Kelly, welcome to the group! And there are some fun story telling games going on in the "Fun and Games" folder too, not to mention mystery haiku, if you're feeling poetic.